Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 183/176.8/155

Height: 5'5

Wow barb, your transformation is incredible! You look so different in your after picture, plus the change in hair . The best compliment is when people are so startled when they see you! Great inspiration!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #497  

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Lisa: I did some math yesterday and realized I'm 78% to my goal! Helps to look at it that way because it still feels like I have a huge mountain to climb.

M35A2: You look great!

Monica: Hope you have a relaxing week off!
Ideal - Glad you posted this. I did mine and I'm at 83%. Good to look at this at other angles....thanks
Old 06-14-2013, 10:35 AM   #498  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Tomorrow is my first official day of maintenance and we also leave on vacation. I'm a little nervous about not being able to really track my calories (eating out all meals) or weigh myself everyday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I when I get back from vacation I won't be up 5 lbs, and end up on a reboot after 1 week of maintenance.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #499  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Don't stress too much about that ragdoll. I went to Jamaica a few days after starting maintenance and I did put on some weight while away (can't remember but it was between 5-7 lbs). I weighed myself the day after I got back and was a wee bit saddened by the number but was pleased it wasn't more. For some reason I was concerned I'd put on all the weight I lost. Within 3 or 4 days of eating normal maintenance meals it was all gone. I was planning on going on P1 for a week but thought I'd wait and see what happens and was pleased to see the scale drop quickly once I resumed my normal (new) maintenance habits.

Congrats on making it to maintenance and have a great vacation!!!

I'm still holding strong below my goal weight and it's weird but all of a sudden my new body feels like it's always been this way. Now when I bump into someone who hasn't seen me since I dropped the weight and they comment on how great I look it surprises me and reminds me of how far I've come. It feels like I've always been this size....I no longer stress that all the weight is going to suddenly be there when I get up in the morning. I still weigh myself each and every day but I've learned to not stress when the scale may be up a lb or two as I fluctuate but always a couple of lbs below goal. Feels great.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #500  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Last WI of P1 -3 to 172 Clinic Scale Weight. Two pounds shy of my initial goal but I did surpass the 50lb threshold. I would hope that I can drop the other 2lb during P2/P3 at a minimum.

It's funny but my trip this weekend has me feeling like a kid going to Disney World. I am so anxious to see friends and family that don't know about my diet. I am prepared for the "you're too thin you need to stop" and "you looked healthier before" kind of comments. Those won't be coming from my family but might from others I know. I'm fine with that. The positive way I feel about myself, the renewed confidence I have, all outweigh any snide, negative comments that anyone could make. Bring it on, baby! It's a new, thinner, me now and the only thing that could make it better is to lose another 7lbs or so.
Closed Thread