Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 184/149/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica6700 View Post
I am on the edge of breaking free of the 170s too, hopefully by WI Monday!!! It's a great feeling...starting to feel "skinny"!
Good luck with WI Monday I'm sure you'll make to the 60's!
Not quite feeling skinny even though clothes at very baggy...I might be one of those people where the brain takes a little while to catch up to the body. Feeling great though.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen02719 View Post
I think that has happened to many of us. It has happened to me too! Just after I had my son (19 years ago ) I don't think I said anything either. I was too embarrassed.

I am tired, weak, and dizzy all the time. My head is fuzzy and I cant think straight a lot of the time. It doesn't have to be 5 hours since I ate, it can be a few hours. My coach thinks I have a really high metabolism and I am burning my food too fast. I read about other people on IP that have never felt better, and have more energy. I haven't reached that point yet (starting week 5 tomorrow.) I am sticking with it, not giving up, but it is hard!
I feel the same way most of the time. I have found that having a little extra salt helps and sometimes I have an extra packet because I feel so weak.
You are correct, this diet is not easy. I know that with each other's support we can reach out goals!! So thankful for this forum!!!!
Old 04-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
You might want to talk to your doctor about those symptoms. It sounds like low blood sugar and if that's an issue for you, you might want to consider the alternate phase 1 plan. It is an IP phase 1 plan for diabetics. The losses are a little slower but you would have more energy and no dizziness.

Being a little more tired at the end of the day is normal, but feeling weak and dizzy isn't.
Every week I contemplate switching over to the alternative plan for diabetics. I have searched for posts from others doing it but I haven't found any.
I have a friend who is a type 1 diabetic, she weighs 190-she started IP two weeks ago and has lost 1 pounds so far on the diabetic plan.
If you decide to switch, please post about it.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 251/188/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruti View Post
Hey I think the form of vitamin iyou take IS very important, but you should be able to approximate it with a different brand.

If you have a whole foods, vitamin shop, gnc, local health food store etc. they should be able to find you replacements in a similar format. you can also try on line, puritains pride is good and has low prices, but from your message I think you might appreciate the real live sales help.

http://www.puritan.com/

regardless, I just saw some on ebay, you could totally give that a shot...I found this company that has on online shop, they are local to me so I emailed but I haven't heard back, so I can not vouch for them.
http://idealweightaway.com/index.php...ns-supplements

Good luck!
Thanks! Will look into those.
Closed Thread