Phase 2, how do you make it work for you.

• I'm beginning phase 2 tomorrow and I'm wondering how to make it work. I already break up my protein and have a little at lunch, I can't eat it all at supper anyway. So now I'm supposed to have more meat at lunch and one less packet? I think I might get really hungry between lunch and supper because I usually eat my second packet mid-afternoon. I would really appreciate it if anyone could share your experiences during phase 2. Any ideas on hoe you planned your meals and did you do a full 2 weeks on phase 2?
  • When I did phase 2, I ate 8 oz of lean protein at lunch and 8 oz at dinner. I didn't mind eating all of the meat at once. I did do phase 2 for the entire 2 weeks & lost 3 lbs during that time. I have heard that some skip phase 2 & go into phase 3.

Good Luck to you...and Congrats on reaching your goal!!
  • I am in P2 right now...just doing 1 week of it. I am not eating a full 8 oz lean protein at lunch...it's just too much. I'm eating about 4-5 oz and I also have a couple hard boiled egg whites. I have my IP snack around 3.30 or 4, then have dinner (with 8 oz lean protein) around 6.30. I have never been an after dinner snacker, so like to have my IP snack between lunch and dinner. At 8.30 I have a large mug of Yogi soothing caramel bedtime tea.