3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/279677-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps-ideal-protein.html)

sarita75 07-10-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laloli (Post 4789437)
L- IP Vanilla Pudding pack, made like a cake with two egg whites, baking soda, vanilla, WF syrup. It was OK. Wouldn't win any contest.:-)

Have you tried the choc "cake"? Mix a packet of chocolate drink mix with enough water to make a runny pudding mixture. Then + 1 tsp baking powder, + 1 egg white, + splash of vanilla extract, stevia (if you feel its needed). Mix it all together in a bowl, and microwave for about 2-3 minutes. It poofs up in the microwave but then settles when it stops cooking. I had it last night after having to make cupcakes for someone's birthday and just needing to have "cake". It really hit the spot.

sarita75 07-10-2013 11:45 AM

Good morning. I have been remiss in my accountability.

B: 2 egg whites, vanilla drink mix with cinnamon
L: Shish kabob mix: 6 oz chicken breast, marinated in spices, cooked with a little bit of eevo and green/red peppers
D: Spinach and mushrooms in pottage.
S: Butterscotch pudding

Ruth Ann 07-10-2013 09:24 PM

P1:

B: Dark chocolate pudding latte
S: Orange wafers (yum!)
L: 2 cups zucchini, cucumbers & bell peppers with lettuce
D: 4 oz ground beef, 1 egg & 1 egg white, spinach and mushrooms with Frank's Hot Sauce
S: Pineapple banana drink

EasierWithTwo 07-11-2013 12:15 AM

P1

B chocolate drink mix over ice with espresso

L broccoli and zucchini, cinnamon roll quest bar (mmmm my favorite- tastes like bit o'honey)

D stir fried leftover filet mignon with green onions, soy sauce, and zucchini, salad with evoo and lemon

S salt and vinegar chips (technically my 2nd restricted:stress: but I abstained from buttered popcorn at the movies....)

nightcap Numi chocolate pu-erh tea with splenda- yumm

SuzieV 07-11-2013 09:53 AM

P1 Alternative

B: Banana Nut Quest Bar
L: BLT made with cream of mushroom soup waffle, soy bacn, lettuce & tomato
D: Crustless quiche made with egg & 2 whites, 2oz almond milk, 2 cups zucchini, mushroom & peppers sauteed in EVOO and salad
S: RTD chocolate shake with 1 1/2 cups spinach, ice and SF Torani peppermint

Water...water...water. Used to be a diet coke addict :(

shayb 07-11-2013 11:50 AM

P 1 Day 5

B: egg cup with egg whites, turkey sausage, and one scoop of whey protein
L: 2 ozs grilled chicken, salad, IP dressing, 2 c broccoli, protein shake
D: 4 oz tilapia, 2 cups veggies
S: sugar free jello and cup of hot tea

meinola 07-11-2013 02:45 PM

P1 Day 1 (I'm excited!)

B: IP Vanilla RTD with one shot of Vanilla Cool Brew coffee concentrate

L: 1/2 c. ea. of tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, onions; 5 oz. tuna, plenty of iceberg with 2 tsp. EVOO, lemon juice, a squirt of mustard, sea salt & pepper

S: EAS AdvantEdge Strawberry RTD

D: Planning on 3 oz. pork loin and some riced cauliflower, maybe another veggie too.

S: IP chocolate pudding

Wound up ricing the cauliflower, sauteing with leeks and then making a cauliflower leek mash with some chicken stock. It was soooo good! Don't know how I'll get my snack down I'm so full!

meinola 07-11-2013 02:46 PM

Oh, and half a gallon of water already. I've lost count of the bathroom trips.

dak1lls 07-11-2013 04:07 PM

B: Chocolate Frappucino
L: Mixed greens; baby spinach, kale and swiss chard with iceberg, oil & vinegar
Mango RTD
D: Roast with mushrooms & onions, sauteed asparagus with garlic, lettuce
Snack: Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar

Princess Peacock 07-11-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meinola (Post 4790904)
P1 Day 1 (I'm excited!)

B: IP Vanilla RTD with one shot of Vanilla Cool Brew coffee concentrate

L: 1/2 c. ea. of tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, onions; 5 oz. tuna, plenty of iceberg with 2 tsp. EVOO, lemon juice, a squirt of mustard, sea salt & pepper

S: EAS AdvantEdge Strawberry RTD

D: Planning on 3 oz. pork loin and some riced cauliflower, maybe another veggie too.

S: IP chocolate pudding

Meinola, have you tried the new Toasted Almond Cool Brew? I had it today in the chocolate shake and ice in the blender. OMG - so yummy!

meinola 07-11-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Peacock (Post 4790968)
Meinola, have you tried the new Toasted Almond Cool Brew? I had it today in the chocolate shake and ice in the blender. OMG - so yummy!

Princess Peacock, no I haven't but it sounds delish! I'm almost done with my vanilla, so I will for sure get the almond next time! Thanks for the recommendation!

Ruth Ann 07-11-2013 10:29 PM

P1:

B: Chocolate RTD warmed up with coffee
S: Chocolate soy puffs
L: 2 cups zucchini & bell peppers w/lettuce
D: 4 oz ground beef sauteed with mushrooms, spinach, hard boiled egg & mustard (sounds weird but it's good)
S: Raspberry jelly

SuzieV 07-12-2013 04:38 PM

P1-Alternatives

B: Cinnamon Roll Quest bar
L: Cream of mushroom waffle, soy bacon, lettuce & WF mayo
S: RTD chocolate shake with 1 1/2 cups spinach
D: Blackened shrimp cooked in EVOO, 2 cups zuchinni, mushroom, onion & peppers on lettuce

Ruth Ann 07-12-2013 09:06 PM

P1:

B: cappuccino and coffee
S: strawberry wafers
L: spinach & mushroom sauteed
D: turkey patties & roasted cauliflower
S: vanilla RTD made into a shake

FitGirl2014 07-12-2013 10:55 PM

P1

B- dark chocolate pudding
L-Lettuce w/2 c. Cucumbers
S-1HB egg