What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein)

You're on Page 23 of 34
Go to
  • P1 day 4

B: Chocolate Pancake YUCCKKK!
    L: the infamous Tomato Basil soup with green chilis, roasted poblanos and spinach
    D: Shrimp cooked in Rotel over salad with spinach and cucumbers
    S: Vanilla Pudding
  • P1
    B- chocolate drink with coffee
    L- tomato basil soup ( like it now ), salad with EVOO, lemon juice and oregano, sauteed mushroom
    D-bbq chicken breast with franks hot sauce, salad again, roasted cauliflower
    S- chocolate soy puffs (my fave)
  • P1:

B: Chocolate banana muffins (I omitted the milk and subbed water for consistency and cut the oil down to 2 tsp and skipped the chocolate syrup and they came out wonderful!)
    L: Spaghetti bolonase w/mushrooms and onions
    D: ?? - I think it's jerk chicken but we'll see what the resident chef comes up with
    S: Chocolate cake in a mug
  • IP - P1

B - vanilla drink, coffee
    L - sliced grilled beef tenderloin (4 oz) served over 2 cups of tomato/cucumber/onion salad marinated in white wine vinegar and olive oil (This was amazing)
    S - muffins made with IP oatmeal (R) and IP butterscotch pudding. Made 6 muffins, a serving of 3 is 1/2 unrestricted and 1/2 restricted.
    D - cauliflower beef fried 'rice' - used olive oil and a drop of sesame oil to 'fry' - added leeks and celery as thats all I had on hand.
    S - Will have the rest of of my oatmeal/butterscotch muffins YUM!!!!
  • That cauliflower beef fried "rice" sounds yummy! I am going to have to try it.

P1:
    B: Maple oatmeal
    S: 1/2 banana chocolate bread
    L: 3 oz london broil and 2 cups veggies & lettuce
    D: 5 oz BBQ pork loin chop & cauliflower
    S: Raspberry jelly
  • P3

B: pumpkin muffin, 1 egg, .5 T peanut butter, plain yogurt, blueberries
    I could literally eat this breakfast every day just for the punt butter.
    Naw...I don't have a problem!

L: 6 oz chicken,
    Cucumber, onion, ACV salad

D: meatloaf (no grain fillers-veggies instead)
    Stir fried veggies

S: raspberry jelly with rhubarb
  • P1:

B: Dark Chocolate Pudding latte
    S: Garlic Onion Soy Nuts (those are GOOD)
    L: 2 oz pork & 2 cups veggies w/lettuce
    D: Taco salad
    S: Wildberry yogurt drink
  • P3

B: Huevos Rancheros w/2 corn tortillas & a little guac
    blueberries & yogurt

L chicken salad over lettuce

D grain-free meatloaf & caulimash

S yogurt whey (leftover "water" from yogurt-making) with some Mio in it
  • IP P1

B Oatmeal
    L Chicken soup blended with Kale
    S Vanilla drink with cinnamon, nutmeg and rum extract
    D Grilled chicken thighs basted with Franks hot sauce, over lettuce with WF
    Blue Cheese dressing, 2 grilled shrimp, roasted broccoli and cauliflower

Note: I had planned and 'extra' packet (vanilla drink) right before my first schedule workout with my personal trainer. Unfortunately, SHE was a no-show. So I didn't get to have my bedtime snack and boy do I miss it!!!
  • phase 1
    Breakfast : Dry Proti Diet cereal
    Coffee with Advantage EAS for flavor

Lunch: Proti soup with salad, mush, cukes and peppers (red) evoo and pepper
    water!

Dinner: Steak and salad, cauliflower rice (curry) cukes and mush.

water tea water tea all day!!!!!!!!!!

happy day!
  • Huevos Rancheros - yum, one of my favorites!

B: Dark chocolate pudding latte
    S: Hardboiled egg
    L: SW Cheese curls & 2 cups veggies w/lettuce
    D: BBQ chicken w/roasted cauliflower & mushrooms
    S: Blu-pom drink
  • Quote: Huevos Rancheros - yum, one of my favorites!

B: Dark chocolate pudding latte
    S: Hardboiled egg
    L: SW Cheese curls & 2 cups veggies w/lettuce
    D: BBQ chicken w/roasted cauliflower & mushrooms
    S: Blu-pom drink
    You had 2 of my IP favs I gave up when I quit soy: dk choc pudding & sw cheese curls. I actually had kind've a hissy-fit-meltdown, unsure if I could continue b/c I'd be so deprived (that lasted a few hours while I devised a new plan)

I'll give you my p3 friendly huevos breakfast recipe when you get there (sooner than u think!). Actually, you could do it with an omelet packet and green salsa now...with asparagus mockamole
  • Quote: You had 2 of my IP favs I gave up when I quit soy: dk choc pudding & sw cheese curls. I actually had kind've a hissy-fit-meltdown, unsure if I could continue b/c I'd be so deprived (that lasted a few hours while I devised a new plan)

I'll give you my p3 friendly huevos breakfast recipe when you get there (sooner than u think!). Actually, you could do it with an omelet packet and green salsa now...with asparagus mockamole
    Oh, the omelet pack and green salsa sounds good - you're a genius. And I love the mockamole, just haven't been able to find much asparagus and I like the fresh better than the frozen. I think I will try freezing it next time I make it.
  • P1 - Alternatives
    b- vanilla protein shake
    l- vanilla protein shake and 2 cups veggies ( bell peppers & cuccumbers)
    s- 8oz steak, 2 cups grilled veggies (bok choy & cawliflower & bean sprouts)
    4-5 liters of water each day
    3-4 coffees each day

I actually find the coffee fends off most small hunger pains. After almost a week on plan and I rarely get hungry.
  • Quote: P1 - Alternatives
    b- vanilla protein shake
    l- vanilla protein shake and 2 cups veggies ( bell peppers & cuccumbers)
    s- 8oz steak, 2 cups grilled veggies (bok choy & cawliflower & bean sprouts)
    4-5 liters of water each day
    3-4 coffees each day

I actually find the coffee fends off most small hunger pains. After almost a week on plan and I rarely get hungry.

I know the feeling ... about the Coffee! it helps until around 12.(noon) but it helps. I get hunger cravings in the afternoon. So I drink tons of plain tea! I have gotten use to drinking it over ice and sometimes a little Stevia... it helps!! but the coffee is a must for me!