3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/279677-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps-ideal-protein.html)

lisa32989 06-02-2013 01:43 PM

p2

B IP milk chocolate pudding smoothie w/ decaf coffee, 1 c raw spinach
1 c decaf coffee w/ 2 oz vanilla drink

L: Taco salad.
8 oz lean ground beef seasoned with cumin, garlic, pepper, chili powder
3 c lettuce
1/2 c chopped onion
1/2 c chopped peppercini
dressing: WF miracle mayo, Braggs ACV, chipotle chili, cumin, garlic pepper

D: 8 oz chicken breast & thigh, 1 c green beans

S: Quest bar, 1 c kale chips

lisa32989 06-02-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomi (Post 4760469)
D: pork tenderloin (anyone have a good preparation?)

I make crockpot Pork Carnitas.
Google for recipe b/c I just kind of throw mine together...no real recipe

SeattleNP 06-02-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4760500)
I make crockpot Pork Carnitas.
Google for recipe b/c I just kind of throw mine together...no real recipe

Lisa what do you season your carnitas with? and do you brown it first or just throw it in?

lisa32989 06-02-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleNP (Post 4760503)
Lisa what do you season your carnitas with? and do you brown it first or just throw it in?

I brown it
I make a rub (literally no measurements) garlic pepper, cumin (lots), chili powder, a little chipotle chili, garlic salt, and some garlic powder.
When it is done I shred it like pulled pork.

2Poles1Girl 06-02-2013 02:52 PM

P1-Alternatives

B - Vanilla drink, warmed up w/cinnamon (on a cold rainy morning, yum)
L - OMG Died & Gone To Heaven Rainbow Sammich (potato puree bread w/roasted red pepper, spinach and red onion)
D - Hamburger something, hoping for Shepard's Pie if I have time to make it
S - Rainbow's Whoopee Pies

S#2 - if I run, Syntrex Choc Truffle shake

Tomi 06-02-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4760506)
I brown it
I make a rub (literally no measurements) garlic pepper, cumin (lots), chili powder, a little chipotle chili, garlic salt, and some garlic powder.

Sounds yummy, and easy, and great for workdays! I will definitely be trying this one. Too late today, my husband'd going to grill it.

EasierWithTwo 06-02-2013 04:44 PM

Oops I am a rookie at posting, I posted a new thread and cluttered everything up, sorry. I am posting again here because this is really delicious.

Is it me or does this food actually start tasting yummy? I just enjoyed the most delicious lunch, I wish I had taken a photo but I ate it before I thought of it :-)

Stuffed Portobello Mushroom

1 IP chicken patty
2 oz cold water
1 portobello mushroom cap (about 4 inch diameter or so)
1/8 cup diced red pepper
1/8 cup chopped green onion
1 clove garlic

Preheat oven to 400
Mix chicken patty mix with cold water and let stand for 5 minutes as per package directions to thicken.
Add the diced pepper and onion to the patty mixture to combine.
Crush one clove of garlic into the portobello mushroom cap, and stuff the patty mix into the mushroom cap. It was a lot of filling, so I mounded it up and smoothed it over.
Bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes, until the mushroom is softened and the top of the filling is a little brown (it won't get golden since there is no fat added, but will darken in a few parts and be nice and crunchy on top)
Fork and Knife this one and enjoy!

I had this with a big romaine salad simply dressed with sea salt, dried oregano, 1 tsp of EVOO and a little squeeze of lemon juice.

Perfect and delicious lunch-I think I could eat this every day- Enjoy!

purplepetunia 06-02-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasierWithTwo (Post 4760676)
Oops I am a rookie at posting, I posted a new thread and cluttered everything up, sorry. I am posting again here because this is really delicious.

Is it me or does this food actually start tasting yummy? I just enjoyed the most delicious lunch, I wish I had taken a photo but I ate it before I thought of it :-)

Stuffed Portobello Mushroom

1 IP chicken patty
2 oz cold water
1 portobello mushroom cap (about 4 inch diameter or so)
1/8 cup diced red pepper
1/8 cup chopped green onion
1 clove garlic

Preheat oven to 400
Mix chicken patty mix with cold water and let stand for 5 minutes as per package directions to thicken.
Add the diced pepper and onion to the patty mixture to combine.
Crush one clove of garlic into the portobello mushroom cap, and stuff the patty mix into the mushroom cap. It was a lot of filling, so I mounded it up and smoothed it over.
Bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes, until the mushroom is softened and the top of the filling is a little brown (it won't get golden since there is no fat added, but will darken in a few parts and be nice and crunchy on top)
Fork and Knife this one and enjoy!

I had this with a big romaine salad simply dressed with sea salt, dried oregano, 1 tsp of EVOO and a little squeeze of lemon juice.

Perfect and delicious lunch-I think I could eat this every day- Enjoy!

I think you did fine posting in either place! Unfortunately not everyone reads this thread which is too bad, because the more the merrier here!!

Thanks so much for this -it does sound yummy!!

purplepetunia 06-02-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4760506)
I brown it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomi (Post 4760641)
Sounds yummy, and easy, and great for workdays! I will definitely be trying this one. Too late today, my husband'd going to grill it.

I agree -sounds great!!!

Skinnyjeangirl 06-03-2013 09:18 AM

Advantage EAS with Coffee- 1 oz
Protidiet Oatmeal

Protidiet Cream of Broccoli soup- Salad with mushrooms, cucumbers, evoo and salt and pepper .
water!!!
Hambergur patty with walden foods bbq sauce and pickles with a salad, evoo and salt and pepper
Snack - (rice pudding) Cauliflower with vanilla pudding and walden foods cinnamon sprinkleswater ! and Tea through-out the day!!!!!!!

purplepetunia 06-03-2013 11:18 AM

Good Morning everyone - hope you have a terrific day!

P 1 - Day 17

B - cappuccino
Sn - salad w/1 c veg
L - fudge graham bar; 1 c cucumbers
D - 8oz stk w/2 c roasted cauliflower (oil)
Sn - hot chocolate

tsalters 06-03-2013 01:23 PM

B][/B]IP vanilla shake
L 2 cups rubarb cooked then added cinnamon and vanilla
Swordfish took white viniger and wasabi paste mixed together with sea salt ground pepper baked in tinfoil at 350 melts in your mouth!
Snack choc pudding
D cukes/romane lettuce vanilla shake
Have a great day

Ruth Ann 06-03-2013 08:18 PM

P1

B: Milk chocolate pudding made into a warm drink with cinammon
L: Double chocolate bar (really good frozen!); 2 cups peppers, cukes & zucchini with lettuce
D: 8 oz london broil & 2 cups steamed broccoli
S: Blu-cran drink

sarita75 06-03-2013 09:11 PM

Crud, I am HUNGRY today!

B: Banana-pineapple shake.
L: Buffalo chicken (IP) with arugula and spinach and celery spears
S: Double chocolate bar
D: Veggies - likely mushrooms and spinach and butterscotch pudding.

Sansfilter 06-03-2013 09:30 PM

P1- mix IP and alternatives

B: coffee with stevia and a little RTD vanilla
Dry cinnamon (vanilla cinnamon) cereal - ProtiDiet

L: 2 c squash (leftovers) - (forgot to pack a salad, too$
Diluted mango tango drink - HealthWise

D: Sloppy Joe Stuffed Bell Peppers (2 halves)- Yum!

S: IP milk chocolate pudding