3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/279677-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps-ideal-protein.html)

hlfoster9290 05-30-2013 03:19 PM

P1- day 3 (alternatives)

B: EAS advantedge chocolate shake with 1/2 cup coffee and ice

L: grilled chicken salad with tomato, cucumber, onion and Walden Farms ranch dressing.

D: roated broccoli (2 cups) with olive oil and sea salt and an ISO-100 protein shake smooth banana flavor

S: questbar strawberry cheesecake

purplepetunia 05-30-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarita75 (Post 4757237)
Good morning all. P1, Day 15.
B: 2-egg white scramble (s&p); pina colada shake
L: 6 oz. grilled chicken on iceberg lettuce with spinach, celery, cilantro, cucs and WF BBQ.
S: Strawberry pudding
D: Unknown.
Today is a bit of a hard day as I am rushing from work to my brother's house via public transit (I live in a major city), but the opposite way from my house about 45 minutes), to care for my infant niece. Nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for them or her, but I haven't got veggies. I will likely go to the nearby Target at lunch to see what "steamers" they have so I can get my cups in.

You will do great!! :hug: Enjoy the time with the little one. I understand your commuting situation as well - I too take public transit about 90 min each way (into/out of Boston), so it takes a bit of planning!

Ruth Ann 05-30-2013 08:04 PM

P1:

B: Peanut butter chocolate bar
L: flatbread from potato puree w/2 cups veggies & lettuce
D: 8 oz turkey burger w/mustard; 2 cups cauliflower cooked in chicken broth and mashed up
S: Blu-pom drink

Crystalsgettingfit 05-30-2013 10:12 PM

Phase 1
week 2 :)

B - IP vanilla pudding made with 10oz of water and then coffee and a packet of stevia

L - 4oz of chicken 1c mushrooms and onions and IP chocolate pudding, made into a drink.

D - 4oz of turkey burger, Lettuce, Mustard, WF Catchup 1c mushrooms and onions and 2c Pureed califlower with vegan cheese

S - Don't know yet :)

Crystalsgettingfit 05-30-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4757785)
P1:

B: Peanut butter chocolate bar
L: flatbread from potato puree w/2 cups veggies & lettuce
D: 8 oz turkey burger w/mustard; 2 cups cauliflower cooked in chicken broth and mashed up
S: Blu-pom drink

Haha Ruth Ann we both had the same thing for dinner. Great minds think a like! :)

BellaRose 05-30-2013 10:14 PM

B - EAS shake
L - EAS shake, kale chips
D - 8oz Turkey burger, rutabega fries and roasted broccoli
S - Cinnamon Roll quest bar

lisa32989 05-30-2013 10:17 PM

P1
B IP milk chocolate/decaf/1c spinach smoothie
1 c coffee w/ 1-2 oz vanilla drink

L grilled shrimp over romaine
1 c Rhubarb puree w/plain gelatin (my version of rhubarb "custard")
IP white cheddar crisps

S 1 c cauliflower mashed w/ potato purée

D 5 oz pork tenderloin in 1 c caulirice

Ruth Ann 05-30-2013 10:17 PM

Looks like turkey burgers rule tonight!

sarita75 05-31-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purplepetunia (Post 4757679)
You will do great!! :hug: Enjoy the time with the little one. I understand your commuting situation as well - I too take public transit about 90 min each way (into/out of Boston), so it takes a bit of planning!

Thanks! The time was pretty awesome. Ended up having steamed broccoli with 0/0/0 hot sauce (eh, I had to improvise!) and ready made chocolate drink. Still dealing with some desires to engage in emotional eating, but it was a good night. Thanks for your support! :hug:

newlady 05-31-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4706463)
P1
B coffee, vanilla protein
L quest choc chip cookie dough bar (bought just one)
D BBQ chicken salad, kale chips
S blueberry zucchini muffin

My cravings come & go
I do best when my veggies are cooked & I stay away from too much taste of sweet

First of all you look amazing. I need to get back on the wagon again lot of stress and a lot of bad choices. Question if you do not mind. Are you using alternatives? I have about three weeks of Ideal products but would love to save the money and use alternatives.

lisa32989 05-31-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newlady (Post 4758079)
First of all you look amazing. I need to get back on the wagon again lot of stress and a lot of bad choices. Question if you do not mind. Are you using alternatives? I have about three weeks of Ideal products but would love to save the money and use alternatives.

I use some alts (see quest bar)
I cut soy & gluten and had to find some replacements

purplepetunia 05-31-2013 10:23 AM

Good morning - hope you all have a great day and weekend ahead! Tomorrow is my 2nd weigh-in and I feel like it will be a good one :D

I use only alternative products!

P 1 - Day 14

B - vanilla shake w/peppermint extract
Sn - 1 c cucumbers
L - salad w/1 c vegs (1/2 oil), double choc cake
D - 8oz roasted shrimp w/2 c asparagus (1/2 oil)
Sn - cappuccino

TooManyMaggies 05-31-2013 10:30 AM

P1 - Alternatives

B - Lindora Strawberry Smoothie
L - Chicken stir fry (Mushrooms, green peppers, broccoli, soy sauce, WF peanut butter)
D - Denny's Tilapia Ranchero, no avocado, broccoli on the side
S - Lindora BBQ Krinkles

Unexpectedly going out for dinner threw my schedule for a loop, but at least I know what I can eat at Denny's. :)

Sansfilter 05-31-2013 11:17 AM

Yesterday, but it was pretty yummy.
P1 - mix of IP and Alternatives
B: Egg white scrambled with 1 oz of turkey and 1/4 cup of spinach.
Cranberry-Granata Drink (24oz of water instead of 8)

L: 2 cups of zucchini (steamed with s/p)- I was feeling lazy
Mango-Tango drink (with 24 oz of water)

D: buffalo chicken meatballs from recipe thread #1 (dipped in 2 T of buffalo sauce instead of coated) and 1 1/4 c fresh green beans, steamed briefly then roasted (I won't describe how I prepared the green beans for my fiancé cuz that's just mean ;) ). There are veggies in the meatballs. One pound of ground chicken and veggies made 17 of my-size meatballs, so I ate 7 and gave him 10. It made it a little under the 8 oz and accounted for my breakfast protein. This recipe will definitely stay in our family cookbook.

dukeofllano 05-31-2013 11:33 AM

B: IP Vanilla latte ( coffee, vanilla drink, cinnamon)
S: 1 C spinach & mushroom saute
L: Salad w/ grilled chicken at mall & NO SAMPLES from FOOD COURT.
S: 1C Kale chips, PB caramel soy puffs.
D: Tilapia, roasted eggplant, salad