New Product rumors?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello all!

A couple of weeks ago, I over heard my coach talk about new products that are going to be released in May? The only product I heard was a non restrictive brownie. Does anyone else know if this is true or if they know what new products are coming out? I guess you can say I'm excited for the brownies!

Just curious.
  • Yes, some time in May.

Brownies, cornflakes, RTD cappucino, garlic & herb potato chips and a ready-to-eat chocolate pudding cup (already available in Canada).

All will be non-restricted!
  • Wow!! That sounds great!
  • Quote: Yes, some time in May.

Brownies, cornflakes, RTD cappucino, garlic & herb potato chips and a ready-to-eat chocolate pudding cup (already available in Canada).

All will be non-restricted!
    they all sound good! I can't wait to try them. Thanks! :-)
  • They do all sound good! Will be nice to add some more variety to the mix. I really hope the brownie is good. That's something I've been missing lately.
  • Quote: They do all sound good! Will be nice to add some more variety to the mix. I really hope the brownie is good. That's something I've been missing lately.
    May I recommend the quest bar brownie....delish!
  • Good to know. I'll have to get some! Thanks!!
  • The new product I heard from my coach was a shake that would be used in maintenance for breakfast..
  • Not too excited for the RTDs only because my center sells them by the case instead of individual. Same with the ready made puddings

I look forward to the brownies. Cereal not so much because no milk... Lol
  • Oh I hope the cornflakes will be better then the crispy cereal...excited to see them and try it all :-)
  • Quote: May I recommend the quest bar brownie....delish!
    Would they be considered restricted?
  • I would think the cornflakes would also come with the protein powder which when mixed with water makes "milk"!
  • Are the all the new items restricteds?
  • Quote: Would they be considered restricted?
    There's a bit of debate as to how to treat the Quest bars. Check out the Quest bar thread for a discussion of this. Personally, if the bar is less than 170 calories and less than 30% fat, I treat it as unrestricted. If it is over those limits, I treat it as restricted. Some people see the calorie count as too high to ever consider it an unrestricted item. I think this might be b/c they tend to eat the lower calorie IP items (e.g., the puddings which are something like 80 calories). However, I tended to consume the higher calorie IP items anyway (the 150ish items), so the Quest bars are a compatible trade. Also, my commute to work is a 2 mile each way walk, so I figure, the extra calories might actually be needed. Anyway, this is a long ramble to just tell you to check out the Quest thread!
  • AHHHHHHHHHH! Give me those chips!!