Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #31  
Started IP 3/20/2013

S/C/G: 180/152/145

Height: 5'8"

Week 3WI this morning down 2.5 more lbs! Not much in inches though - hopefully that will show up next week! Congrats to everyone just starting and all the successes I am reading about! Thank you also for sharing your struggles - we all need an ear and it helps to have it through someone who knows what we are going through. Best of luck in staying OP and powering through...you can do it!!!
~Liz

Week 1: -6
Week 2: -2.5
Week 3: -2.5

Old 04-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #32  
Started IP: 4/10/13

S/C/G: 219/209/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYa1 View Post
and good luck on your journey.
Thanks a lot!!

(sorry new at posting on this thing! Not sure how to reply to multiple people at once yet!)
Old 04-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 181/137/136 Start: 11/28/12

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumielumes View Post
WI Wed and the Whoosh fairy came to visit me!! I lost 5.8 this week and I needed that. So excited because I am in Onederland!!! Yay!!
That is so exciting! Please send that fairy my way, I have my WI after work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn106 View Post
Congrats!! If you could please send her over the boarder to VT, I'd appreciate it! Hoping to join the onederland club soon
Hoping the fairy brings you an amazing WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb60 View Post
WI this morning and down another 4.5 lbs for 40 total. Many people now noticing the weight loss and saying something. Sure makes you feel good when that happens.
It has finally warmed up in northern Indiana, the grass in turning green again and the daffodils are blooming. Right now, the thunder is rumbling and it is pouring rain. That's Indiana - if you don't like the weather, wait a few hours and it will change.
What terrific WI's today please let this continue!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #34  
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 5in

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone on their WI's, and well wishes to those facing challenges.

I won't have a weigh in this week because my coach went on vacation, but I realized I still have a NSV. Went out to garden a little this morning. I always dread cleaning out the beds in the spring because of issues with getting on and off the ground. Well, this morning, it was no problem, and didn't feel like I was making a spectacle of myself!! Yeah!!

Spiritman, your post cracked me up. I need to save that and refer to if often!
How often I have had a similar dialogue in my head. My hope is that if we keep practising, our reasoning "muscle" will become stronger, and our emotion "muscle" (those that are toxic) will atrophy. Anyway, thanks for the chuckle!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #35  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

My weight loss has slowed. I've only lost 3 lb in the last 3 weeks. BUT... I bought a pair of jeans 3 weeks ago and they fit just right and looked great on my butt. 1 week later I bought a belt because I was constantly tugging them up. Today, I'm thinking it's time to give up the jeans because even with the belt cinched tight holding them up (there's a good 2 inch give in the waist), I have baggy butt!

I don't measure the inches lost, but I know it's moving! Love that feeling!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 165/132.2/125

Height: 5'3

Hi all, Weighed in yesterday with a loss of 3.75 lbs... yay!!
Old 04-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #37  
Started IP March 2013

S/C/G: 176/163/140

Height: 5'5"

Spiritman: LOVED your post. SO many of those emotions have run through my brain this week too. You are not alone and YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Desafinado: SO FUNNY! WAY TO GO. I have done that before too!

CONGRATS to all on successful WIs this week. IP IS SO AMAZING!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 191/138/142

Height: 5' 7

randygrl, no neg comments at all but they are very health conscious ladies...one is 125 lbs and the other is 110, very supportive and it helps when they eat healthy too when we are together.

Forgot to mention too that we stopped into a cute thrift shop that we saw and I found an adorable pair of pants...I tired them on and they were PRETTY snug, I would NEVER wear them right now. Ordinarily, I would come out with a sad face and be upset that they were so cute and I couldn't get them because they didn't fit but not the new me...I bought them and made them into goal pants....I can not wait until they fit!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. My sister is still doing quite poor from her 2nd stroke. Today they called me at work at 8:30am because she was having trouble breathing and a racing heart. I had to make some very tough decisions today, but made them with my heart. Spent the next 7 hours meeting with doctors and caring for her.

Had just made make shake when the hospital called, so I took it with me. About 1:30 realized that I should eat something, found a chic ala king pkg in my purse, when to cafetiera, bought side of veggie and made my IP pkg to go with it. So my NSV today, was that I made it through a very sad and stressful day without eating junk. The old me would have eaten chips and gummy candy.

Thanks and please say a prayer for my sister.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #40  

[QUOTE=IPRound2;4700609]Yesterday, had some discouraging news about a surgery that I don't want to have but need - had a mini meltdown but thankfully only took it out on 2 restricted products and not the bags of left over Easter candy. Today WILL be better. Feels better already by writing this down![/QUOTE

You did great, it could have been a lot worse then 2 restricted products. This is a great place to come and vent. Hope you are having a much better day today.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzeelee View Post
Week 3WI this morning down 2.5 more lbs! Not much in inches though - hopefully that will show up next week! Congrats to everyone just starting and all the successes I am reading about! Thank you also for sharing your struggles - we all need an ear and it helps to have it through someone who knows what we are going through. Best of luck in staying OP and powering through...you can do it!!!
~Liz

Week 1: -6
Week 2: -2.5
Week 3: -2.5

Great loss - good for you!!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #42  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetylady View Post
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. My sister is still doing quite poor from her 2nd stroke. Today they called me at work at 8:30am because she was having trouble breathing and a racing heart. I had to make some very tough decisions today, but made them with my heart. Spent the next 7 hours meeting with doctors and caring for her.

Had just made make shake when the hospital called, so I took it with me. About 1:30 realized that I should eat something, found a chic ala king pkg in my purse, when to cafetiera, bought side of veggie and made my IP pkg to go with it. So my NSV today, was that I made it through a very sad and stressful day without eating junk. The old me would have eaten chips and gummy candy.

I'm so sorry!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 251/188/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetylady View Post

Prayers your way! Think of you often.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 215/199/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBmustloseweight View Post
Today is Day 1 for me!! Had a shake for bfast and been drinking water since then. No hunger (yet!) lol.
Yay!!!! I love water now since starting IP. Good luck and welcome!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 251/188/135

Height: 5' 4"

Sounds like everyone is doing really well at WI!! I hope it continues! My WI is tomorrow afternoon.

I'm hoping I get to actually see my coach this time. I decided not to email her after last week (fill-in for a second week and not a very good one at all). Instead, I will tell her how I feel face to face (something I NEVER do). I haven't decided completely if this will be my last WI with that clinic or not.

On the one hand I KNOW I can do everything she does (weigh and measure bust, hips, and waist), but on the other I'm still reluctant to give up the lifeline of a "coach". I guess it will depend on what she has to say tomorrow.
Closed Thread