Old 04-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Good Day all, I am feeling better today thank god!!!!!!!! Last night I was in a bad mood, awful..........wanted to eat, my 5 year old kept asking for a snack and I swore if I went back in the kitchen agian I would eat so I went to bed at 9pm. lol Evenings are tough for me. Hope everyone had a great day.
kellycg102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 245/204/145

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnmomof2 View Post
Had my wi yesterday and forgot to come post... Still in shock I guess....drumroll please
7lbs!

I'm going into week 4 and am down 20pounds!!!
Wow! That's amazing!!

Congratulations!
Dancinintherain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello everyone - looks like we are all plugging along and making IP work!!

Some of you know that my sister has suffered a 2nd stroke, well she has now somehow also broke the one had that she could use. All this while still in the hospital. She is now stable and will now go to a rehab./nursing facility. Her future does not look very good but time and God will have the answers we need.

The good news is that I made it through the beer makers weekend without going off of the Ideal Protein plan. Having moved close to Phase 2 helped, since meals were included I enjoyed eggs and Canadian bacon for breakfast. I made a plan in advance and stuck to it.

Start on line classes tonight to get my professional status as a Certified Safety Professional. Not sure that I was thinking, but away we go!! When I finished my masters in business last year, I swore that I was done with my education.

Have a great night everyone and thank you for the support you give me every day.
safetylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #34  
Started IP Feb 19, 2013

Height: 5'5"

WI. Yeah! down another 4 lbs. For a total of 22.2 lbs gone
My coach and I discussed changing my goal weight from 150 - 155, she suggested I stop at 160. We will re-evaluate in two weeks. I bought the Novi Cleanse kit and will start that in the next couple of days.

Last edited by Donna Gel; 04-09-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Donna Gel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #35  
Started IP: 4/10/13

S/C/G: 219/209/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by randygrl View Post

JBmustloseweight. I am excited for you. You will feel so good on this diet and you will find so much encouragement and support on this site. Please check in and ask questions, post how you are doing, and let all your IP friends help you achieve your goal. Good Luck to You!
Thanks!!!!! I'm super excited and love this site!!
JBmustloseweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #36  
Started 3/4/13

S/C/G: 188/188/130

Height: 5'5

There is severe weather here in South Dakota, as another IPer mentioned. It's REALLY bad where I live and I don't have any power and won't have any until the afternoon on Thursday. Unfortunately there is a tree down in my yard along with a power line. Boo. Long day for sure. I did manage to stay OP, although this afternoon and evening are hard. I ate extra protein, but I am ok with that indulgence considering.

The kids and I will be staying with my mom tonight and probably tomorrow, and I have to go home and pack up my fridge and freezer. Hopefully I'll be able to fit most of it in at mom's. It would be so sad to see a full fridge and freezer go to waste...

On a positive note, I went down to 150.2 and according to the app on my phone, my BMI is 24.99% which means I am in the NORMAL weight range! Yay!!!!!!
shoediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoediva View Post
There is severe weather here in South Dakota, as another IPer mentioned. It's REALLY bad where I live and I don't have any power and won't have any until the afternoon on Thursday. Unfortunately there is a tree down in my yard along with a power line. Boo. Long day for sure. I did manage to stay OP, although this afternoon and evening are hard. I ate extra protein, but I am ok with that indulgence considering.

The kids and I will be staying with my mom tonight and probably tomorrow, and I have to go home and pack up my fridge and freezer. Hopefully I'll be able to fit most of it in at mom's. It would be so sad to see a full fridge and freezer go to waste...

On a positive note, I went down to 150.2 and according to the app on my phone, my BMI is 24.99% which means I am in the NORMAL weight range! Yay!!!!!!
Stay safe and warm, this has been a bear of a winter. Congrats on staying on plan during a crisis, it is not easy to do.

Way to go, having a BMI that is normal feels great!!! I am almost there!
safetylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #38  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

WI tonight and down 2 pounds. NSV: needed another pair of jeans and thought I would try an 8 petite to see how "close" I was to fitting into that size. Was pleasantly surprised when then went right on and zipped!
fam4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #39  
PCOS. Started IP 3/8/13

S/C/G: 285/247.1/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by randygrl View Post
Friday was tough because husband brought home cheeseburgers and fries in the afternoon and then made sausage and rice for dinner Saturday night. I miss rice. On top of that, I had a paper due and a test to study for on Saturday. Starting to stress. I did not give in and got everything done.
Saturday night, I went to a Pampered Chef party where I could not eat anything there. I did not cave! In June I'm going to host an all IP Pampered Chef Party!
Yesterday I started the dreaded period and felt awful all day but I still did not cave!
Great job Randygrl, that's determination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newday2013 View Post
Here's my fix for pizza: chicken breast, smothered in "pizza sauce" (tomato sauce, splenda, spices) with onions, mushrooms, peppers, etc. Nummy!!!
Thanks for the idea! My first temptation was when someone at work brought pizza in and "pushed" it on people. I persevered but I've been craving it since. A portabella mushroom would be a good alternative, if you're trying to get your veggies in. I wasn't sure about how to do the pizza sauce-- what spices do you use and how much splenda do you put in, to make it pizza-sauce tasting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam4me View Post
NSV: needed another pair of jeans and thought I would try an 8 petite to see how "close" I was to fitting into that size. Was pleasantly surprised when then went right on and zipped!
How awesome is that! I just fit into my next size down jeans and now the waist is too big, but everywhere else is fits ok. I can't wait to be one size all-over, so I can get back into proper fitting jeans.

Last edited by rubygirl05; 04-09-2013 at 08:27 PM.
rubygirl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

I have a friend who is a Type 1 diabetic (using a pump) who just started ip today. She is doing the alternative plan for diabetics. Anyone else a diabetic and doing the alternative plan? If so, how is it going?
LizJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #41  

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site. Today I had my first WI and I'm down 8 pounds! I can't believe it!

Also, I've read through a lot of the threads here and your tips and recipes are very helpful.
izadella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #42  

S/C/G: IP 140/115/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleblower View Post
Day 2 of P3 underway ... Just had my second big breakfast (sausage, egg, cheese on whole grain flatbread, Greek yogurt, sliced strawberries, coffee w/almond milk). Ironically I stepped on the scale this morning and am under 132 for the first time in what feels like eons (actually about 20 years). My next step is to start phasing in more weight training to help with toning and also to try to reverse a Vitamin D deficiency evident in my last round of blood work. (I'm also taking supplements and trying to get out in the sun more. Good timing for our move south!)

Hope everyone has a great day!
That sounds great! I officially start Phase 3 tomorrow morning!
Hit my goal in 6 weeks, 1lb under!
This has been a great journey so far, although I know maintenance can be the harder part,
but I feel so good and dont want to go back!

Alittle nervous about my morning breakfast, but I did shop to prepare!
Seems as though as long as we keep prepared we will succeed!
It is definetly work and this website is a tremondous help!

THANK YOU ALL! FOR GREAT IDEAS AND SUPPORT!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, STAY OP!!

AND GO UCONN WBB!!!

D
DRegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #43  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

rubygirl:
to make pizza sauce, I usually go with oregano, basil, garlic powder, 2tsp of splenda (or stevia) in tomato paste and just enough water to make it smooth. Make, use and freeze for next time! It will count for a small amount of veggies, but worth it! Good on zucchini too.
newday2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 PM   #44  

S/C/G: IP 140/115/115

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by izadella View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site. Today I had my first WI and I'm down 8 pounds! I can't believe it!

Also, I've read through a lot of the threads here and your tips and recipes are very helpful.

and congrats!! way to stay OP!!

D
DRegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #45  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
Good Day all, I am feeling better today thank god!!!!!!!! Last night I was in a bad mood, awful..........wanted to eat, my 5 year old kept asking for a snack and I swore if I went back in the kitchen agian I would eat so I went to bed at 9pm. lol Evenings are tough for me. Hope everyone had a great day.
Glad you didn't, LOL!!! Not sure kids are OP
newday2013 is offline   Reply With Quote