Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #1  

Default IP Daily Chat Thursday 4/4/2013

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

More Recipes Here Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2
here Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
and here Fun with Veggie Purees!
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
Old 04-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/177/160

Height: 5.6

A Good morning to everyone today ! Looking at a cool rainy day again, is spring ever going to come to us up North
I have nothing planned for the day except a little house cleaning, hope everyone has good WI's today cant wait to hear from you all .

Enjoy your day peeps
Old 04-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #3  
Started IP Feb 19, 2013

Height: 5'5"

We have a freezing rain warning here today. I have a few projects going today, house is already clean, but I need to fold a couple loads of laundry.

I made Chocolate Banana loaf last night, very tasty and the texture was very much like a normal banana loaf.

For dinner I made roasted chicken and cabbage. I roast the cabbage with coconut oil, salt, pepper and dill. Very good.

Have a wonderful day all.

Last edited by Donna Gel; 04-04-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #4  
Started IP 2/22/13

S/C/G: 189.2/156.6/130

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great Easter. Been busy working and doing some spring cleaning before going to work. I'm off today and it's suppose to be gorgeous...going outside to do some yard work. I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm looking forward to it. I get WI tomorrow so I'll be back with new numbers....hopefully. Feeling great. I swear my inch loss is going down faster than my pound loss....that's ok...I'm happy either way
Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #5  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Happy Thursday everyone! They're saying it's going to get up into the double digits today and its bright and sunny out! I finish up P2 today and start P3 tomorrow for two weeks and.....I hit my goal!! Very excited.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #6  

Morning! It's still freezing here in the Mid-Atlantic ... I'm so ready for spring and to get the kids out of the house. Wearing a shirt today that I haven't been able to get into for about a year. Feels good .. would be nice to see my pants size going down since I've lost close to 30 pounds but I guess my waist/hips are being stubborn dropping inches. Pants are too big in the butt/thigh areas. WI tomorrow ... Happy Thursday!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #7  
Started IP 3/8/2013

S/C/G: 163/146/115

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
Happy Thursday everyone! They're saying it's going to get up into the double digits today and its bright and sunny out! I finish up P2 today and start P3 tomorrow for two weeks and.....I hit my goal!! Very excited.
That is awesome! Best of luck with Phase 3!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #8  
IP start date 12/12/12

S/C/G: 197.6/191.8/150

Height: 5'5.5"

Yay!! WI today showed no gain! I am excited because I started working out again this week and I am SORE!!! And if sore muscles retain water...then this week is actually a loss! My BMI scale shows me being up a little in muscle and down a little in fat...it's not super accurate but I'll take it as a good indication!

SIL is doing well so far. She says she hasn't had any of the typical symptoms...which surprises me since she ate a ton of carbs on Easter! LOL I am so happy that she is doing this! I just know it will be the last diet she will ever need!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #9  

S/C/G: IP 140/115/115

Quote:
Congrats! thats awesome!
Im on P2 now. so far so good.
Kinda scared of P3, was reading what we are
supposed to eat in the morning, seems alittle complicated,
Im not a big breakfast person, looks like we'll be doing some
planning, kinda liked just making a shake or smoothie in the am.
We'll see, you can let us know how that is! I've got 2 more weeks.
ok good luck!
Have a great day!!

D
Old 04-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #10  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

I too am a bit afraid of the breakfasts in P3. I rarely ate breakfast before starting IP so the shake in the morning was perfect for me. I am planning to keep my breakfasts as simple as possible.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #11  

S/C/G: IP 140/115/115

Quote:
I too am a bit afraid of the breakfasts in P3. I rarely ate breakfast before starting IP so the shake in the morning was perfect for me. I am planning to keep my breakfasts as simple as possible.
I think there is a shake we can buy from IP that replaces
that meal but I'm not sure and don't know what it costs.
Does anyone know about this?
I could be wrong,

D
Old 04-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRegan View Post
I think there is a shake we can buy from IP that replaces
that meal but I'm not sure and don't know what it costs.
Does anyone know about this?
I could be wrong,

D
I saw something about this shake on one of the IP Facebook pages that I follow ... I'll have to see if I can find it again but it specifically said it replaces your morning mean (touted for people who didn't have time to make the breakfasts, if I'm remembering correctly).
Old 04-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
congrats on hitting goal
I'm one pound off and I'm going to start P2 after weigh in tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about P3 but going into it trying my best.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #14  
Starting again 06.04.2014

S/C/G: 210/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day...and tomorrow is Friday!! Weigh-in is tomorrow for me. It'll be the end of week 2 for my husband and me.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #15  

I found it ... it's called Ideal Complete .. found it here https://www.facebook.com/IncredibleWeightLossCenter
Closed Thread