Organic dressing/sauces help

• I have only eaten organic for years until I started IP. I had to get this weight off. Besides the products everything else I eat is organic so I can not even think of eating WF especially after the horror stories I hear regarding the taste from most of you. LOL. What are some of your IP and organic dressings/sauces you use?
  • Quote: I have only eaten organic for years until I started IP. I had to get this weight off. Besides the products everything else I eat is organic so I can not even think of eating WF especially after the horror stories I hear regarding the taste from most of you. LOL. What are some of your IP and organic dressings/sauces you use?
    The best dressings and sauces are the one's you make yourself. You can find any vinaigrette dressing recipe that you like and modify it to be IP friendly.

My favorite salad dressing is Olive Oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, paprika & garlic. Sometimes I use lemon instead of the ACV.
  • I love oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice and mustard.
  • Quote: I love oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice and mustard.
    This is one of my favorite mixtures too.
    Also like Lemon and evoo with fresh garlic, fresh ground pepper and italian
    mixed dried herbs. YUM!

Im not a fan of the WF dressings so far, tried several just doesnt do it for me.
    Has anyone tried the WF Chipoltle dressing? Thats the one I'll try next if
    I get good feedback, I love mexican, would love to make taco salad with
    that if its any good!

thx
    D
  • I like the Chipotle!

I agree...they are hit and miss.

However, I make a salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and red onion then mix with WF Blue Cheese. Top with a sauteed chicken breast covered with Frank's Red Hot Sauce = Buffalo Chicken Salad!
  • Quote: I like the Chipotle!

I agree...they are hit and miss.

However, I make a salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and red onion then mix with WF Blue Cheese. Top with a sauteed chicken breast covered with Frank's Red Hot Sauce = Buffalo Chicken Salad!
    Great thanks so much for the info.
    I havent tried the BC so maybe I'll pick up both.
    I didnt care for the Balsamic,Ranch or Coleslaw. I have
    tried to spice them up but ugh no go!
    thanks again,

D
  • I mostly use olive oil, apple cider vinegar, a mix of dried salad herbs and a dollap of dijon mustard.

Another one I came across recently is olive oil with a dash of sesame oil, apple cider or rice vinegar, grated ginger, crushed garlic, and a bit of soy sauce (or tamari or braggs aminos, I use gluten free low salt options).
  • Quote: I have only eaten organic for years until I started IP. I had to get this weight off. Besides the products everything else I eat is organic so I can not even think of eating WF especially after the horror stories I hear regarding the taste from most of you. LOL. What are some of your IP and organic dressings/sauces you use?
    I make my own, olive oil, italian seasoning, lemon drops, sea salt and pepper to taste... Never goes wrong
    WF made me horrible sick, no wonder why, all those chemical listed on the ingredient list are horrible for my body.