Starting IP 03.25.2013

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: OMG!! I started yesterday and I'm starving!!! I have headaches and nausea. I'm eating sea salt out of my hand like candy to try and combat the headache!! Please tell me there is somekne else out there that experienced this?!?!
    I did! I'm not sure I was actually starving, but my head was really hurting and did the salt thing also. Thankfully that is well in my past now and I feel good! After a few days I started feeling much better. For some weeks I would have times I felt head achy, but I haven't had that in a really long time and I am now 3 months in!
  • Started IP with husband... Crazy
    We started IP March 27, it is the first time for my husband to be on a "structured diet" and he is doing ok with it .. I have been on the "New Direction Diet" ... looking forward to getting thru the 1st full week.

• Quote: We started IP March 27, it is the first time for my husband to be on a "structured diet" and he is doing ok with it .. I have been on the "New Direction Diet" ... looking forward to getting thru the 1st full week.
    This is the first time mine has been on a structured diet, also. I did WW years ago, but we are doing IP together. So far, so good.
  • I started 3-25 also and I was actually throwing up by the end of the day. I'm good now though but I did cheat a little on Easter and had some ham.... But I've lost 4lbs... Good luck to you and your hubby! Mine keeps eating stuff like Cheetos in front of me, but I keep resisting
  • I started 3/18, so one week ahead of you. The first 5 days were fine. It was day 6/7 I felt all the first day symptoms. So odd. But I did lose 10lbs that first week. Yes a lot of is water weight and drastic change to my diet but that's ok. What a great start!! Keep goin! in just the few days I've been on this site I've accumulated so many great recipes! There is no way I will be bored and that's great

It will be awesome to see where we all are in 30 days!
  • I am in my 4th week of IP and have to say that there were a few days in the first two weeks that were real rough. Had trouble with being light headed, sick to my stomach, and even a bit of a racing heart. Once I hit the start of the 3rd week, I was fine.

My weight loss after 3 weeks is 14.2 and am now only 8 pounds from goal. Great program.