Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #46  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
Today is a big day for me! It's my 10th Anniversary..Yay!

Also, I crossed the 40 lbs GONE forever mark today!! WOOT!! I'm getting closer and closer to goal every week!

Congrats to everyone on their great losses this week! Job well done!!
Congratulations on your tenth and forty pounds! Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Have an IP chocolate something-or-other and stay OP!
so great that you stopped yourself and KNEW you were rationalizing. So many people eat first and think later!
I agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
Picked up a couple of new items (new to me) at WI today. Can't say I'm impressed with the Pink Lemonade. I'll be able to drink it without any problem but doubt I'll buy it again. I've got some Butterscotch Pudding chillin' in the fridge. I'm holding out hope that it's better.

Congrats to all the great loses today. I'm officially in Onederland and at the 50% point. My coach wanted to know if I was interested in Phasing off for a while in case things were getting boring. I told her since last week was the biggest lose since week 1 that I was going to keep going. If the next 2 months are as easy as the last 2 then there's no stopping 'til GOAL!
Dude awesomeness on making it below 200!

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetylady View Post
Small victory today for me. Had cake and ice cream for a co-worker today, not only was I the one that picked everything up at the market, I was also the one that was not tempted to have any. I sliced the cake, handed it out, and then socialized. For me that is a victory!!!

Have finished two weeks and have lost 12.6 pounds.
. That is awesome. I had homage banana bread delivered to work by a friend, I was still warm! I put it in the fridge for my co-workers. Banana is an all time my favorite, especially toasted with butter. I had none!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:15 PM   #47  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

I hate to be the pity monster but...very stressful week...think I ate too much...meat probably. I'll have 2-3 oz at lunch, then another 8 for dinner. Have to stop that! Now I'm constipated and TOM...WI was depressing 0...but 1/2in off my waist. So...tomorrow will be better, TOM will be almost over and no more stress.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #48  
Started IP March 2013

S/C/G: 176/163/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Small victory today for me. Had cake and ice cream for a co-worker today, not only was I the one that picked everything up at the market, I was also the one that was not tempted to have any. I sliced the cake, handed it out, and then socialized. For me that is a victory!!!

I would consider that a HUGE victory! Way to go!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #49  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post
I'm officially in Onederland and at the 50% point.
ONEDERLAND - Awesome. Welcome!

Quote:
WTG! Great NSV and they do get easier. Congrats on the WL thus far; you're doing terrific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getnlean View Post
I have lost 17'.5 lbs to date.
Welcome! Wow 17.5 lbs lost; keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I had homemade banana bread delivered to work by a friend, it was still warm! I put it in the fridge for my co-workers. Banana is an all time my favorite, especially toasted with butter. I had none!
WTG! Great resolve; very proud of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newday2013 View Post
I hate to be the pity monster but...very stressful week...think I ate too much...meat probably. I'll have 2-3 oz at lunch, then another 8 for dinner. Have to stop that! Now I'm constipated and TOM...WI was depressing 0...but 1/2in off my waist. So...tomorrow will be better, TOM will be almost over and no more stress.
Sometimes I'm just hungry even when I've ate my other food. When this happens, I go for extra protein. Not a huge deal done once in awhile. Have you seen people talk about the tea they use when they are constipated? I don't recall the name. I'm sure someone will tell us soon.
Yes, tomorrow will be better. Hang in there!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #50  
IP diet initiation 3/4/13

S/C/G: 203.4/196/160-size 10

Height: 5'10"

Tomorrow is my 3rd WI. I don't feel like I've lost any weight or inches. But two folks commented that I've lost at work today..... So who knows.....
Old 03-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #51  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Congrats on the comments at work. Aren't they great!
There have been times where I just wasn't feeling thinner at WI, but the scale proved me wrong. You never know! Good Luck!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #52  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Just had rhubarb and IP jello....yummy!! Don't know why I waited so long - rhubarb is definitely going into the weekly rotation. So grateful for the recipes and ideas here. Making my journey much easier. I feel like I've kind of hit a good groove and am making wonderful progress. Steady losses, decent energy levels, minimal hunger levels, and only a bit of tummy trouble.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 219/Start IP at 206/172/135

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msbehaving View Post
Just had rhubarb and IP jello....yummy!! Don't know why I waited so long - rhubarb is definitely going into the weekly rotation. So grateful for the recipes and ideas here. Making my journey much easier. I feel like I've kind of hit a good groove and am making wonderful progress. Steady losses, decent energy levels, minimal hunger levels, and only a bit of tummy trouble.

bought everything to make it except the rhubarb, can't find frozen rhubarb anywhere? I'm in Canada but still wondering where people are getting it. Would love to try the recipe.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #54  
Started IP 2/22/13

S/C/G: 189.2/156.6/130

Height: 5'2"

Had my 4th WI today before I had to go to work. Lost 1.6 lbs. I was bummed to have lost such a low amount....but it's a loss.so that makes it 12.6 lbs so far. Have a question. I know exercising isn't mandatory....but are you all exercising?
Old 03-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 202.4/161/145

Height: 5' 6"

Rhubarb and jello is on the menu tonight. It is super good.

I haven't found rhubarb anywhere in the freezer section, but it has appeared in the produce aisle over the last few weeks. It has been hit and miss on whether it is there though.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #56  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginettepv View Post
bought everything to make it except the rhubarb, can't find frozen rhubarb anywhere? I'm in Canada but still wondering where people are getting it. Would love to try the recipe.
Fresh rhubarb showed up at my grocery store.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #57  
Started IP Feb 19, 2013

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

Old 03-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #58  
Started IP 2/22/13

S/C/G: 189.2/156.6/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Gel View Post

Congratulations on showing restraint. We had a catered party at my office today. There was also a cake. I brought my own lunch and didn't cheat once. But let me tell you..it was hard...but I stayed dedicated to the diet. Everyone was asking why I brought my lunch...I just responded I preferred to eat healthy. I was so glad when the day was over and I could leave all of that temptation
Old 03-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #59  
Getting there!

S/C/G: 198/ticker/158

Height: 5'6

Another long day committed to OP and unwinding with hot tea but dreaming of a glass of wine

Last edited by workingit50; 03-22-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #60  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbarot View Post
Congratulations on showing restraint. We had a catered party at my office today. There was also a cake. I brought my own lunch and didn't cheat once. But let me tell you..it was hard...but I stayed dedicated to the diet. Everyone was asking why I brought my lunch...I just responded I preferred to eat healthy. I was so glad when the day was over and I could leave all of that temptation
I find it's not even "restraint"but more like a switch has gone on. If I'm not hungry, I feel satisfied, and don't even feel like I'm white knuckling it anymore, if I am wanting something, I know it's just a few hours away (chocolate, crunchy, etc.). I can have it, just in a different format. Looking forward to organize and cook some lunches for next week and trying some new recepies.
Closed Thread