Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desafinado View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people here on this board. Whenever I have a fleeting moment of wanting to cheat (today I was kinda rationalizing eating a square of chocolate) I come here, see the posts and think, "No. You committed to this and to yourself. Stay on plan." And I do.

Thanks everyone.

It's so true, and greatly appreciated!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #32  

Quote:
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people here on this board. Whenever I have a fleeting moment of wanting to cheat (today I was kinda rationalizing eating a square of chocolate) I come here, see the posts and think, "No. You committed to this and to yourself. Stay on plan." And I do.

Thanks everyone.
Have an IP chocolate something-or-other and stay OP!
so great that you stopped yourself and KNEW you were rationalizing. So many people eat first and think later!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 172/172/145

Height: 5'4

I started the IP on March 5 and allowed myself a cheat day last Sunday so I am sure it kept me from losing more but I am still excited and feeling more confident with a 10 lb loss. Happy Friday!!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #34  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritman View Post
Yesterday's WI for myself and DW were great - I'm down 10 pounds and DW is down 6 pounds. This is her biggest loss to date so needless to say she was in quite a good mood last night.
WTG! Tell your wife Congrats for us, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat117 View Post
had my WI today and am down a total of 91 pounds so far. Better yet is my BMI went from unreadable (over 50%) to 31%!!! I also decided today to start training as an IP coach - part time. I am extremely excited about the chance to pay forward all the help I have gotten!
WOWZO - 90 lbs. That is so awesome!
I think it's so cool that you are going to be an IP Coach! With some of the horror stories of other IPer's coaches, you'll already be so far ahead in the training with having been a part of this site! Good for you! I know you'll do great and be such a true inspiration to all your clients - someone who has really walked in their shoes, so to speak! Keep us posted on your Coaching journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrn View Post
WI #2 - 4 pounds! That's 11 pounds in 2 weeks. Very excited with the program thus far!
WTG! Keep up the great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
I have a bit of a NSV. My Dad was a musician and we lost him almost a year and a half. Well tomorrow I am taking part in my very first music jam and I'm very excited (and very nervous too but not about how I look more about messing up on the songs)
Have lots of FUN; your Dad will be there jammin' with you in spirit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother of the Groom View Post
I'm so excited for this week, I did my morning weight and it was 250.2!!! By next Thursday I should be in the 240's. I can't remember the last time I was there.
Congrats. I love when I hit a weight loss number on the scale and I have to think back to how long ago it was that I last weighed "x" amount.
Such a great and SUCCESSFUL feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrhalf View Post
Well today is my WI hoping for a little loss, which would be great after traveling off and on for the last 3 weeks.
Here's hoping to the scale being extra nice to you!
*If it doesn't, be kind to yourself - you've had some busy weeks and sometimes it just takes time for our bodies to adjust back to normal life. Hang in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
Today is a big day for me! It's my 10th Anniversary..Yay!
Also, I crossed the 40 lbs GONE forever mark today!! WOOT!! I'm getting closer and closer to goal every week!
Happy Anniversary! Tell your husband for us, too! I don't go to the Mens Thread, so I don't get to see his postings.
Wow - you are getting so close to goal! I remember a few months ago when getting under 160 was a huge wall you had built up in your mind! Look at you now! Just proves that you just have to persevere and it will happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonna really try View Post
Trying to figure out Easter as we may be hosting. It is probably easier for me to stay op having it here. If only the cleaning ferries would show up and get the house cleaned.
Aren't the cleaning ferries your kids!!! LOL - Just kidding! When I read your post that is what immediately popped into my mind. I remember when I was about 10 years old and I was griping to my mom about having to do chores, I made a comment to her like, "The only reason you had us kids was so that we could clean the house for you!" Ridiculous I know, but that's what I said - lol.
Good Luck hosting Easter. You'll do great and planning ahead will make it easier to stay OP. You can do it!

Quote:
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people here on this board. Whenever I have a fleeting moment of wanting to cheat (today I was kinda rationalizing eating a square of chocolate) I come here, see the posts and think, "No. You committed to this and to yourself. Stay on plan." And I do. Thanks everyone.
Great NSV - The truth is that you'd only have that wonderful taste of chocolate in your mouth for about 10 seconds (but it is a great taste, right!?!) whereas, the "taste" of staying OP lasts soooo much longer and keeps you headed in the right direction. Have us here on 3FC be your addiction - lol!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I'm off in a couple of hours to attend my DH's step-grandmothers memorial service

Hope everyone has a wonderful OP Friday/Weekend! Jen
Old 03-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #35  

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:

Also, I crossed the 40 lbs GONE forever mark today!! WOOT!! I'm getting closer and closer to goal every week!

Congrats to everyone on their great losses this week! Job well done!!
Congrats..!!! Have a super weekend!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #36  
Started IP March 2013

S/C/G: 176/163/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

Thanks everyone.

I totally agree! Glad you stayed OP!!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #37  
Started IP March 2013

S/C/G: 176/163/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkeetoz View Post
I started the IP on March 5 and allowed myself a cheat day last Sunday so I am sure it kept me from losing more but I am still excited and feeling more confident with a 10 lb loss. Happy Friday!!
Amazing what releasing 10 pounds helps you feel, huh! Keep OP and you will be done with 10 more in no time!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #38  
Started IP 11/28/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
WI Friday has seen another 2 Pounds gone for ever....I'm enjoying slipping down the back side toward goal.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay true to the program weather you are doing IP products or alternatives (like me), it does work.
Congrats Texan another 2 lbs this week! You're on the downward slope!

Quote:

Congrats to everyone on their great losses this week! Job well done!!
OMG you're so close to goal..only 5 more lbs. How exciting!!! How are you feeling? You ready to go buy a whole new wardrobe?
Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #39  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Picked up a couple of new items (new to me) at WI today. Can't say I'm impressed with the Pink Lemonade. I'll be able to drink it without any problem but doubt I'll buy it again. I've got some Butterscotch Pudding chillin' in the fridge. I'm holding out hope that it's better.

Congrats to all the great loses today. I'm officially in Onederland and at the 50% point. My coach wanted to know if I was interested in Phasing off for a while in case things were getting boring. I told her since last week was the biggest lose since week 1 that I was going to keep going. If the next 2 months are as easy as the last 2 then there's no stopping 'til GOAL!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by M35A2 View Post

Congrats to all the great loses today. I'm officially in Onederland and at the 50% point. My coach wanted to know if I was interested in Phasing off for a while in case things were getting boring. I told her since last week was the biggest lose since week 1 that I was going to keep going. If the next 2 months are as easy as the last 2 then there's no stopping 'til GOAL!
Way to go on making onderland. And halfway nice job! Interesting that your coach offered to switch up the plan that way. It's how I decided to do it from the start, but pretty taboo around these parts for doing it that way. Good luck to you sounds like it will be easyforyou! Oh man typing on mytab isso annoying excuse the errors please. Can't wait fixcomputer.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 202.4/161/145

Height: 5' 6"

Smile

Butterscotch pudding blended with water, ice, instant decaf coffee granules (1 Tbsp), and a spoonful of WF Caramel Dip....tastes like a frappuchino. Om nom nom.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 160/153/140

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Small victory today for me. Had cake and ice cream for a co-worker today, not only was I the one that picked everything up at the market, I was also the one that was not tempted to have any. I sliced the cake, handed it out, and then socialized. For me that is a victory!!!

Have finished two weeks and have lost 12.6 pounds.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #43  
Restarted IP February 19

S/C/G: 216.6/190.7/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Introduction

Hello All

I have been lurking around on this site since January and have learned so much. I thought it was about time I joined. I started IP February 13th and have lost 17'.5 lbs to date.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #44  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by getnlean View Post
Hello All

I have been lurking around on this site since January and have learned so much. I thought it was about time I joined. I started IP February 13th and have lost 17'.5 lbs to date.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberjules View Post
Congrats Texan another 2 lbs this week! You're on the downward slope!

OMG you're so close to goal..only 5 more lbs. How exciting!!! How are you feeling? You ready to go buy a whole new wardrobe?
I really want to go shopping and HAVE to get some more work clothes, but I'm thinking about changing my goal weight to 130, so I might just get a few things and then REALLYL go shopping when I hit my new goal.
Closed Thread