What was that website again????

• My best friend in Denver (who told me about IP) needs to find some place on line to order her IP vitamins. Her clinic and a few others she called have quit selling the IP brand vitamins and the new ones being sold, though cheaper make her queezy!! Aside from www.idealtogo.com I remember a website that sold IP that had green web pages - the same green used on the www.idealprotein.com website. Anyone know that site? Or does any one have any buying experience with www.buyproteinfood.com ?? THANKS!!
  • www.plainprotein.com - very reliable, fast shipping. Free shipping via USPS.
  • Thanks Scorbett! I had been there but on my iPad it was showing up as the same mobile site as www.buyproteinfood.com. Your link (plain protein) showed my familiar green background. thanks!
  • Quote: My best friend in Denver (who told me about IP) needs to find some place on line to order her IP vitamins. Her clinic and a few others she called have quit selling the IP brand vitamins and the new ones being sold, though cheaper make her queezy!! Aside from www.idealtogo.com I remember a website that sold IP that had green web pages - the same green used on the www.idealprotein.com website. Anyone know that site? Or does any one have any buying experience with www.buyproteinfood.com ?? THANKS!!
    Buyprotein.com is The Protein Store. They are also very reliable, free shipping, and very fast shipping through USPS. I've ordered from them often and I'm always amazed at how quickly I receive the order. These are also the IP products.