Grr...every search of mine has 0 results. What?!

• I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but every search I do comes back with 0 results. So frustrating.

I'm using the 'search this forum' button (upper right) and put in my term and get nothing back. I've even tried the advanced search with the same problem. (And I am logged in.)

I know that these terms are out there: chocolate, tomato, muffin

Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Or is search broken and everyone's having the problem?

I was looking for recipes for the tomato soup...I thought I had seen something for pizza?

Thanks.
  • I think it's down or being updated. It's not working for me now either and I've searched before
  • Agreed. Appears to be malfunctioning right now
  • Thanks for confirming. I've been trying for a couple days now, I'll just leave it be now.
  • Even if it's working,it's a frustrating search system here. You're better off to go to google and type in Ideal Protein Chocolate Mug Cake (or whatever) and you'll get better results
  • Try searching in google. Just put in 3fatchicks, ideal protein, and what you're searching for. I've had that work for me a couple of times when the search wasn't working.
  • no good for me either...but if you find the recipe for that, I would LOVE it!
  • Agreed with those who say to use google to search. Sometimes in the search box on google, I type in site:3fatchicks.com then whatever I want to search because it will only search within 3fatchicks.com instead of showing other websites as well. I never really liked the search feature on this site.
  • The best tomato soup recipe (from the recipe threads in the sticky):
    place 1 IP packet of tomato basil soup in a bowl
    add 1/4 tsp baking powder, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp evoo (I use a little water instead of oil) and any extra herbs you want (I use oregano, onion and garlic powder and crushed red pepper)-Mix all thoroughly
    shape on parchment or on a silpat into a round circle (it will be sticky, so use a spatula). place on a baking sheet
    Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes (turning once)

=flat bread or you can slice into sticks and eat with your salad
  • Actually I get that an extremely large percentage of the time too. Never been sure why.