3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What are your favorite 0/0/0 foods/products? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/277664-what-your-favorite-0-0-0-foods-products.html)

JLUS 04-24-2013 09:32 PM

THANKS Peeps for info on Rice Vinegar that is 0/0/0 and Archer Syrups at Target. I'll be on the look out for both!

Laurie

RareBird 04-24-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calisto (Post 4718211)
Has anyone checked out the NEW Sugar free Archer Farms coffee syrup at Target?

I don't drink coffee but another gal I know who is doing IP just found it and has been using it.

it says 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs, 0 sugars. The only thing is it has 10mg of sodium in 2tbsp.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose (Splenda Band), Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Caramel Color.

I've tried the cinnamon and the almond and like both of those, also. Both Torani and Archer Farms Hazelnut have fallen short for me though... not really much flavor in either.

Alamo girl 05-18-2013 11:13 PM

When something is 0/0/0 does that make it unlimited ?

IdealProteinNewbie 05-18-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo girl (Post 4745790)
When something is 0/0/0 does that make it unlimited ?

No...the FDA can say "0" if there are 4 calories or less and .999 grams of carbs.

The trace calories/carbs definitely add up and as a general rule of thumb most IP'ers stick to 6 or less servings of "extras" per day (WF, sugar-free gum, MiO, Splenda, etc.)

DRegan 05-18-2013 11:49 PM

Today I tried melting 2tbspn WF strawberry
jelly and Franks hot wing sauce!
Poured over grilled chicken breast, was
YUMMY! Sweet & hot!!

Great ideas everyone!!
Gotta try the sausage real soon!
Thx!

D

Atlin 05-19-2013 12:10 AM

I make a "Raspberry Vinergret" with the Nakano brand rice vinegar and SF Torani raspberry syrup. It's delicious! I also am a fan of the WF maple syrup and make a "Maple Glazed Salmon" by lightly brushing on the WF maple syrup while the salmon is baking. These products are all 0/0/0 and salmon is ok occasionally.

Camcolt 05-19-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatLakes86 (Post 4668625)
Someone else mentioned it above, but the syrup mixed into some ground turkey plus a little sage, black pepper, and garlic powder makes a very tasty breakfast sausage. Breakfast for dinner! Last week I had a bit of sausage some over easy eggs and some sauteed greens for supper. Super tasty.

Love, love this. You use this as your protein Im assuming?! I'll try this..

animallover 05-19-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRegan (Post 4745809)
Today I tried melting 2tbspn WF strawberry
jelly and Franks hot wing sauce!
Poured over grilled chicken breast, was
YUMMY! Sweet & hot!!

Great ideas everyone!!
Gotta try the sausage real soon!
Thx!

D

This sounds good! I can't wait to try it!! Thanks for sharing :)