3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Help me! I'm about to fall OP. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/277455-help-me-im-about-fall-op.html)

FreeBird3 03-11-2013 11:21 PM

Help me! I'm about to fall OP.

I'm stressed out right now with work. I just got home and I really just want to order a pizza and not cook dinner. Someone please help me not fall OP. It's SO easy for me to just order a cheese pizza online right now.

I wish Subway delivered. I just don't feel like cooking food. I'm also very nervous about a job interview that I have tomorrow. My emotional hunger is kicking in full force. Please say/write something to encourage me to not to order that pizza. Any quick and easy ideas?

Maybe I can order a salad? Hmmm...let me take a look at grubhub.com and see if that's possible. I'm just too lazy to cook tonight.

JuliaB 03-11-2013 11:24 PM

Don't do it! It's not worth it and tomorrow you will feel regret, shame, etc. Eat a lettuce salad, get your protein in if you haven't had your portion today, drink some ice cold water and breathe.

You can do this and not go OP!!! Distract yourself, stay OP and savor the victory when you move past this urge to cheat.

2Poles1Girl 03-11-2013 11:26 PM

It's not worth it.

It's an emotion spew. That's all it is.

Bust out a shake, slug it down, put your feet up for 15 mins and then see if you want to risk the bloat and brain-fog for your interview tomorrow.

NOT worth it.

FreeBird3 03-11-2013 11:27 PM

Thanks Julia. I'm going to suck it up and run over to Subway and order a chicken salad. That means having to get out of my comfy PJs and put on my regular clothes. Not fun, but I have to remind myself this is for my own good. Argh!

ZOMBIEDAWN 03-11-2013 11:27 PM

Man, I had these same feelings tonight! But I scrounged through my fridge and found my chicken leftovers and had a chicken salad anyway. Even though I didn't want to. Two bites in an I'd changed my mind, I wanted that salad and feel so much better for having it!

JuliaB 03-11-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeBird3 (Post 4664418)
Thanks Julia. I'm going to suck it up and run over to Subway and order a chicken salad. That means having to get out of my comfy PJs and put on my regular clothes. Not fun, but I have to remind myself this is for my own good. Argh!

Good for you!!! :carrot::carrot: And on your way to Subway to get your 100% OP food, do a little happy dance :carrot::carrot: because you made the right choice for yourself. :D:D

JuliaB 03-11-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN (Post 4664419)
Man, I had these same feelings tonight! But I scrounged through my fridge and found my chicken leftovers and had a chicken salad anyway. Even though I didn't want to. Two bites in an I'd changed my mind, I wanted that salad and feel so much better for having it!

Yay! :carrot::carrot:

Desafinado 03-11-2013 11:40 PM

You're making this too complicated. Breathe. Do you not have groceries in the house? Make a salad and throw some protein on top then take a bath and go to bed.

fitandfabfrog 03-11-2013 11:49 PM

YOU CAN DO IT GIRL! You will feel so much better tomorrow if you ate that subway salad!

IdealProteinNewbie 03-12-2013 08:31 AM

I know I'm exhausted at the end of the work day too...I prep veggies and meat once a week so I can always make my dinner in 10 minutes or less.

It might be a good idea to do that so when this happens again (which it will!) you will be prepared!

2Poles1Girl 03-12-2013 09:21 AM

All the best on the interview today Freebird3!

Cheekyskeeter 03-12-2013 09:24 AM

Good luck on the interview today!