Where is the weight coming off?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello all!
    Just wondering where everyone noticed the weight coming off first? I know everyone will be different, but im two weeks in with 8lbs gone and i havent really noticed a difference looking at my body, trying not to get discouraged, but I think it will help to hear some positive progress!
  • Unfortunately we can't choose when and where the weight will be released, although that would be great.

For me...my legs and butt are thinning out way more than my waist which is why my pants look ridiculous.

I can't get into the next size down because they don't fit around my waist yet, so the legs and butt are SUPER baggy and I look like a toddler with a full diaper

But, I know my waist will eventually get the message!
  • For me, it came off my bust and waist first....then my hips....my thighs and arms were the last to get the message! I'd just take my 1/4 inches here and there in stride knowing eventually it would all even out.

Don't forget too that we lose weight in places that aren't even measured - my calves and across my bellybutton were definitely getting smaller even when my "official" measurements weren't changing. I even lost weight in my FEET!
  • I can usually tell in my stomach. For example, I was 140 and then I gained 2 pounds and I could definitely tell it was my stomach. Also, it's funny because even though I have lost 20 something pounds, I am still in the same size jeans, 10s and 12s!
  • Quote: Hello all!
    Just wondering where everyone noticed the weight coming off first? I know everyone will be different, but im two weeks in with 8lbs gone and i havent really noticed a difference looking at my body, trying not to get discouraged, but I think it will help to hear some positive progress!
    I just finished my first week with a 7lb weight loss and I also haven't really noticed a difference, but I'm going to continue on this plan and see where it goes. Good luck to you!

Btw...great screen name!
  • I noticed my thighs and butt where the first to lose. Slowly my belly, arms and chest are losing.
  • I have noticed it in my waist and stomach. Just last night I noticed that my flabby stomach wasn't so pronounced anymore. My clothes are too big, but I haven't lost enough inches to fit into the next size of clothing in my closet.
  • I noticed it first in my belly and hips
  • Rib cage, butt, thighs, and hips. I'm lovin' it!! I've lost about 15 lbs.
  • Great post! I cannot wait until I get to my first Weigh In. I am waiting until the appointment with my coach to actually do it! Can't wait to see where the inches start melting away!
  • I actually lost where I didn't want to lose. My legs, they are already small, lol
  • I noticed the inches coming of upper body and leg measurements went down. I am currently at 20 inches; in 6 weeks.
  • I noticed in my face and neck area first and then my waist.
  • wow, its great to hear everyone is having great results! Im hoping it will come off my legs and thighs first (with my luck it probably wont) because thats the only part of my body that really bothers me, im on day 11, so hopefully i will see some changes soon!
  • Mine has come off all over. I stopped having them measure me because I never seemed like I was losing enough (for me) BUT I am down several sizes so I am happy.