Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #16  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
OK so I officially entered maintenance on Monday, but I didn't have it in me to actually take an "After" picture - got up the courage last night So here's the "officially official" before and after, April 2012 to March 2013.

This is 7 months on IP (alternative products), no cheats, no excuses.
You look outstanding!!!! Congrats!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Scorbett: Looking good...nice bracelets!!!

Last edited by IdealProteinNewbie; 03-06-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #18  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt I ate an entire bag of Lindor's chocolates while being screamed at by my mother-in-law for doing it. I woke up this morning with a stomach ache. Not sure if it was from the chocolate or the MIL (by the way, I love my MIL dearly and she would never do that).

The stomach ache is in addition to my broken little toe (caught a door frame dodging our lab Sunday morning) and the subsequent strain to my calf from trying to keep from walking on my broken toe. But I've been OP even through the pain
Old 03-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #19  
IP start date 2/4/13

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
OK so I officially entered maintenance on Monday, but I didn't have it in me to actually take an "After" picture - got up the courage last night So here's the "officially official" before and after, April 2012 to March 2013.

You look awesome! Congrats on all of your success!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #20  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritman View Post
18 pounds lost this week is what the scale is telling me, for a total of 33 pounds in 3 weeks.
A darn fine day so far, and its just started.
That is AMAZING and yeah! Great way to start the day!

Quote:
I basically choked them back!! Weird thing is, I thought I'd enjoy them but getting to my goal has been my life for the past 6 weeks and I'm treating this toast like something that will hold me back!!
I think if it were me, I'd really try to hold on to that thought/feeling on the cruise ship so I didn't lose it and go a little nuts with the food. I know what you're talking about. I have the same feeling toward anything bread related since starting this diet. It seems evil! But make sure you have FUN and don't spend TOO much time thinking about food.

Quote:

That is SOOO awesome, Scorbett. But you covered up your face with the camera! Amazing looking body though. Yeahhhhh. I wanna be you when I grow up!

I'm still on TOM, so I'm still "up" a little on the scale, but I know it's no big deal. Even through a week of emotional roller coaster, I stayed...well, not 100% OP, but I made sure to never go out of ketosis. So I'm very proud of myself. My calories were a little high over the weekend, though I went for meat instead of carbs. I really really have to work on emotional eating!

Last Friday I killed my car. During a torrential downpour, I turned into a parking lot and into an 18" deep puddle. (My car only has 6" ground clearance) Water in the engine. Yesterday I got a call from insurance that said they're writing it off and how much they're giving me, and it's enough to pay off the car, and pay another outstanding bill. So, all in all, it was a great day!

As of today, I'm back 100% OP, and starting to look forward to spring break in San Francisco in a another 10 days with my daughter.

I hope everyone else has a great OP day and rest of week!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 255/196/180

Quote:

ROCK IT GIRL!!! You look amazing! Such an inspiration I can't wait to get to that stage. Congratulations!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #22  

Height: 5'2 1/2

Quote:
OK so I officially entered maintenance on Monday,
You look amazing and congrats!!!!!!

After yesterdays little scare with stomach issues, I believe I'm now on the reverse with the big C but that's ok. I did end up eating bread beacause I couldn't hold down to anything. Hopefully that is the end of that and I know it effect my weight today. My next weigh in is on Saturday, so here's to hoping that I'm back to normal by then. Anywho, moving on!

Last edited by IntheEvening; 03-06-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #23  
Reboot 12/18/14

S/C/G: 186/182/155

Height: 5'8"

Great job!

I just started IP this week... Wish me luck!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 167/152/145

Height: 5'4

Holy Comoly! I'm loving the posts! Spiritman, CheekySkeeter and Scorbett.. y'all are such an inspiration!! I am so proud of y'all!!!! Way to Geaux!!! I hope everybody has a skinny feeling day!!

And Good Luck tbone and Welcome!!

Last edited by DontGiveUp17; 03-06-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #25  
SWP

S/C/G: 177.8/169.8/160

I just finished week 3 with a .4lb gain! I'm pretty frustrated with myself but i'm using it as motivation to just do better this coming week!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 AM   #26  
IP start date 12/12/12

S/C/G: 197.6/191.8/150

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:

Scorbett, you look amazing! So inspiring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
That's an awesome whoosh!!! Good for you!

I had a great NSV this morning. My twin sister who has always been much much smaller then me gave me a bunch of clothes. There was this one pair of jeans that I've been trying on every week or so and could never button them up. Well....this morning not only did they button I've actually got room to spare!

Great NSV!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWP View Post
I just finished week 3 with a .4lb gain! I'm pretty frustrated with myself but i'm using it as motivation to just do better this coming week!
Stay 100% OP this week...I had a 0.6 gain last week and it looks like I am going to have a 3 lb loss this week! Keep on keepin' on!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #27  
Started IP 1/1/13

S/C/G: 132/See Ticker/118

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, all! Loving the positive vibes!

Both SV and NSV for me today. My "unofficial" home scale said 119.4 this morning, and today I wore a shirt to work that I haven't worn in years because it's always been too tight to be comfortable (or flattering, picture stuffing a sausage into a casing... ) My official WI is this afternoon; feeling good about it so far!

Fully into the swing of Phase 2, and looking forward to a nice big Phase 3 breakfast in the not-too-distant future. I will be doing some business travel next week, so I'm a little nervous about that, but I plan to pack lots of IP products. Does anyone know if it's OK to sort of bounce between Phases 1 & 2? If I find myself in a position where there isn't anything I can eat, I was going to just have a packet.

Everyone have a wonderful day!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Scorbett - You are looking amazing. What a transformation! And I second the comment, hey you covered your face!

Spiritman - Fantastic results. You must be so happy. Keep it up!

Cheekyskeeter - Nice NSV, I have recently tried some old jeans too. Still a little tight for me. I'll get there.

tbone39 - luck to you and welcome to the forum, it has helped me so much!

leannekarella - Glad everything worked out with your car in the end. I too have had a struggle of a week and know I still have issues with emotional eating. A couple times where I had a few more veggies than I should have and told myself if I am gonna have something extra at least it's veggies and once I ate 1/3 of a restricted bar in the morning when really hungry and still had my restricted at night. Slippery slope I know. I think the emotional week and getting closer to my first goal are contributing. One day at a time and no extras today for me!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #29  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

Congrats to everyone on their losses! Scorbett -- Amazing transformation.

Regarding the call for positivity today, I am sorry if I was not positive enough yesterday. I have generally been very positive in this forum. I just felt my mindset slipping a bit yesterday, and I asked for some help. If that was inappropriate, I am sorry.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviesGirl View Post
Congrats to everyone on their losses! Scorbett -- Amazing transformation.

Regarding the call for positivity today, I am sorry if I was not positive enough yesterday. I have generally been very positive in this forum. I just felt my mindset slipping a bit yesterday, and I asked for some help. If that was inappropriate, I am sorry.
Don't feel bad about it. It's not inappropriate. Lot's of people have "negative" things they need to talk about and lot's need to hear only "positive" to help them through their day. If someone is having a rough time I don't think they should not say anything because they think they are offending.....Maybe we need two daily threads haha! Everyone has bad days don't worry about it.

Last edited by ladylunk; 03-06-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Closed Thread