3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Weekend Chat Sat/Sun March 2-3, 2013 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/276776-ip-weekend-chat-sat-sun-march-2-3-2013-a.html)

ladylunk 03-03-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4653782)
Potato rolls??? Where is this recipe you speak of??:?::?:

Went to Scorbett's son's bday party today. I actually had energy to at least interact with my child. It was great!! She had a blast and was running and jumping all over.

Scorbett had made lettuce wraps for us non b-day food partakers. I had to admit, they were delish. Just some deli meat wrapped up in lettuce. It's amazing how our tastes change and healthy really is delicious.

Bday cake is my foe, but TG it wasn't a layer cake, still...............:o No, I did not want any (and would not have had any) but I am glad I had to go to work when it was cut.:yikes::D

Good for you cake is hard for me too. And doesn't Scorbett have a side cake business? Her cakes must be really good too. Well you made it through.

sahmmommy2 03-03-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by workingit50 (Post 4653227)
Hi everyone,

I am on week 3 of IP. WI tomorrow and my scale I have stalled. Lost 8.2 first 2 WI, very happy but I think a few unintentional cheats may have screwed me up. I had a Fuze ice tea with O c/0 sugars but it must have had a sugar not allowed. Normally I am just going with Stevia. Could that stall a weight loss to have a single drink? Also, are the 0 carbs/0 sugars of other drink enhancers allowed?

:dizzy:

It's pretty typical to have a no loss WI around week 3 or 4. Also, watch out for Aspatarme (sp?). And yes, some people can be more sensitive to the sweeteners than others. You may also be losing inches. IPers usually consider a stall to be (I think) 4 weeks with no change in weight AND measurements. I personally wouldn't worry about it too much, just stay OP and your body will make it happen.

De11s 03-03-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecmcnamee (Post 4653635)
Hi all ... favorite Walden Farms products? I've never used them and have read good reviews and not so good reviews. Was thinking about 1000 Island Dressing, seafood sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce and chocolate sauce.

I used the WF Marinara sauce tonight on some shredded zucchini, and some raspberry vinaigrette on my lettuce. The marinara was ok with added spices and garlic salt, might be even better if one would add peppers and mushrooms. The raspberry dressing is good.
I also like the caramel dip on jicama & occasionally in my dark chocolate pudding, The pancake syrup is one of my favs especially on crispy cereal pancakes. I can tolerate the blue cheese, thousand island, honey dijon. The peanut butter is the most disgusting thing I have ever put in my mouth, and not much of a fan of the Sweet Onion dressing. Sprouts Farmers Market had them on sale this week buy one get one free so I picked up a few new ones will keep you posted.

WorldTraveleronIP 03-03-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ojenchilada (Post 4652355)
H y'all! Cleaning house and doing laundry today. Boo. But took a break to change my avatar in celebration of losing 28 lbs since the last one was taken (25 on IP). Hope to get some time to chat later. Have a great OP day!

Love the new photo; you look amazing! Congratulations on your 28 pound loss! :cp::bravo:

WorldTraveleronIP 03-03-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberjules (Post 4652395)
Hello fellow losers!

Had my 13th week weigh-in and I'm down another 2.2 lbs (body likes this number as this is the 4 time I've lost this exact amount) for a total of 41 lbs lost, 34.5 inches lost AND......SO EXCITED.....my fat now wows less than 100 lbs at 98.8. :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

When I started my fat mass weighed 136 lbs down to 98.8.:D
I've gained .4 lbs of lean muscle mass since starting and my visceral fat has dropped from 17 to 12.

I'm also 10 lbs away from meeting my mini goal of losing 20% of my body weight. My 3rd mini goal of being under 200 will come up quick after achieving my 2nd mini goal.....not too much longer!:carrot::carrot:

I'm just thrilled at how well the IP protocol works, how simple it is to follow with a little planning. Now it's just second nature to me.

I took the dive and switched to alternatives, about 60% right now, and will probably continue to purchase some IP products that I really love.

My birthday is the middle of May and if I keep losing about the same rate, 2.93 lbs on average a week, then I'll be down to a 180ish. Still high for my frame, but considering I was 257 on 11/27/12, that's great! I'm just more excited about my future and health.:dizzy:

Congratulations, Amber! That is inspiring and I wish you all the best in your continued success! :dance::cp:

beepure 03-03-2013 11:49 PM

Wonderful weekend! Tomorrow is first week. Boyfriend has been extremely helpful and supportive. Cooked awesome IP compliant meals twice...except used a bit of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in skillet to cook leeks. Since leeks are so much like onions was afraid to eat them. Does anyone know the "rule" for this?

Thanks so much and have a great week!!

TwoTots 03-04-2013 12:49 AM

[QUOTE=NinjaNurse;4653782]Potato rolls??? Where is this recipe you speak of??:?::?:

For Ninja Nurse...
1 Pkg of potato puree, 2 egg whites, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/8 tsp baking soda. Beat egg whites until a little foamy add powder. I had to add a little water too to make the mixture smoother. Put into muffin tray and bake at 200' for about 12-15 mins. I get 3 good sized "bread rolls"

I made some more last night for this mornings breakfast I mixed one pack potato and one pack of blueberry pancake mix. i doubled the other ingredients and get 6 rolls. Good luck.