IP Daily Chat Monday 2/25/2013

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: I have a strange question:

Anyone know why adding sugar free koolaid cherry flavor to the puddings would make them turn watery.

I read somewhere about adding Cherry MIO to the chocolate pudding for a cherry cordial taste but I could only find cherry MIO ENERGY and I didn't want the caffeiene. I was so excited when I found this liquid koolaid stuff sweetened with sucralose - no carbs and cherry flavor - my favorite.

I tried it. I added 1/4 t to the dark choc pudding after it had thickened - put it back in the fridge and when I went to eat it 10 min later it was thinner than a shake.

I tried it with the vanilla pudding last week - I added the flavor to the water before shaking - the pudding never thickened.

Makes me wonder what the heck is in this stuff.....any ideas what the problem is?
    I have no idea! But that is really strange!!!
  • mompattie and kileymed13

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I guess I'll have to put on my big girl panties and handle it myself. (And God knows I have BIG girl panties!!!)

So weird because I can be a *****!!! I don't know why I am letting them get to me like this.
  • Good evening all. Just reading through EVERYTHING while not watching movie with family. Just got scolded by son for not watching and, "looking at my stupid diet website". So I said, well I am sitting here while you all eat chips and that's why I am on this website. Good night.