Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #61  
Restart 3/1/15

S/C/G: 307.4/270/200

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, great wi's this week. I am going to have try those chicken lettuce wraps. I am always looking for new recipes to try. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's raining here today & so greatful it is not snow. I will be glad when the warmer weather is here.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #62  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tziri View Post
I just had to share my NSV because I'm so excited.... Got into my 14W jeans today!!! (YAY)
Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojenchilada View Post
Question: which body parts do you measure? My coach doesn't measure, so I bought a tape measure today to do my own. Wish I had started 20 lbs ago!
Bust, waist, hips, thigh, upper arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginettepv View Post
Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow. Very encouraged for the first time in a very very long time as I am also dealing with menopause, PCOS,hypothyrodism and all of their lovely side effects.D
Similar issues here. Also at week 4 and feeling great. This is the most hopeful I have ever felt on a weight loss program. We can do this!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinie89 View Post
Been such a busy couple daysv-- the boyfriend is now on IP with me and wants pickles - is there a certain type/brand and ingredients I should avoid?? Also specific mustard brands??
Dinie89,
Look for pickles with no sugar. You'll have to read the labels. You can't go wrong with kosher dills or half sour polish style. I like the small ones, they have more crunch!
They do make no sugar sweet pickles, but they have a very strong aftertaste and usually have 1 carb per serving. Remember to count them towards your 4 cups of veggies.
Same goes for mustard. I use guldens or grey poupon. Also found a jalapeño mustard that is 0/0/0. I think it's Dietz and Watson brand. Just read the labels. If its 0/0/0, then go for it.
By the way, you are doing great! Good luck to you and your BF! It's nice to have someone to share this journey with!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

I posted this in another thread, but it's worth mentioning here too...

99% of Walden Farms products are 0/0/0 however they do make 3 flavors that are only sugar free, but still contain fat and calories.

The following links are ones that are NOT acceptable on IP:

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-T...housand+island

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-B...+free+balsamic

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-S...gar+free+bacon

Every other dressing, syrup, spread, etc. should be compatible with IP!
Old 02-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 219/Start IP at 206/172/135

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msbehaving View Post
Good for you!

Bust, waist, hips, thigh, upper arm

Similar issues here. Also at week 4 and feeling great. This is the most hopeful I have ever felt on a weight loss program. We can do this!
Yes we can. and we will. This is our year.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 209/177/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylunk View Post
Just having a break from my supper and had to share. It is sooo good. Chicken lettuce wraps. I got some alerady thinly sliced chicken breasts which I cooked separately and made cauliflower rice with orange pepper, celery, mushrooms, green onions, garlic and ginger. I add to the lettuce the chicken, rice, and a drizzle of the sauce which is so good (apple cider vinegar, soya sauce to darken, green onions, ginger, and lemon grass just floating around), fold lettuce over and yum! Anyway going to get back to eating and reading. Kids already ate so it's just me checking out what's going on around here.

That sounds great. Where do you find lemon grass?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSue View Post
That sounds great. Where do you find lemon grass?
You can get it in the produce section looks like a big hard stick of grass, light green, brown, or yellow coloring. These are tough and I just use for flavoring. Or they have it in the squeeze tube which is awesome to add to many dishes without getting stuck nawing on a hard chunk. Have to watch carbs in these though I just use a little. It's all you need though. I have no idea what actual lemongrass nutritional information is???? Hopefully it's okay.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 250/241/135

Height: 5'6

[QUOTE=ladylunk;4643954]Just having a break from my supper and had to share. It is sooo good. Chicken lettuce wraps. I got some alerady thinly sliced chicken breasts which I cooked separately and made cauliflower rice with orange pepper, celery, mushrooms, green onions, garlic and ginger. I add to the lettuce the chicken, rice, and a drizzle of the sauce which is so good (apple cider vinegar, soya sauce to darken, green onions, ginger, and lemon grass just floating around), fold lettuce over and yum! Anyway going to get back to eating and reading. Kids already ate so it's just me checking out what's going on around here.[/QUOTE

I've got to say thank you for sharing your meal! I made chicken fried cauliflower rice for dinner and it was fantastic! Added some kale, bean sprouts, and green onion with my chicken breast. Sautéed in coconut oil... Ive been eating the same kind of flavors lately and this really switched things up nicely
Old 02-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #69  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

I love the cauliflower rice....I sometimes add in a little bit of fat free ham. Last night I made up a batch of 'Not Potato Salad' to take for lunch today. It looks great.....hopefully it tastes great too. I'm trying to find new ways to prepare veggies so I don't keep eating the same old same old all the time.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:53 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 171.4/160.9/145

Height: 5"6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crred96 View Post
Hi all...had my first WI yesterday...8.2 lbs and 3 inches! �� On to week 2!!!
Great job ~ congratulations!!!
Closed Thread