First day on IP!

• Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself since I am brand new to IP and to this forum. I am finding all your posts so helpful already and look forward to getting to know some of you. I am excited about this journey and feel like this might really work for me . . . not going to lie though - I am so hungry right now!
  • It gets better, I wish you the best on your journey

• Hope your first week isn't too rough! Even if it is, it will all be worth it.
    Congrats on starting your first day!
  • Welcome. So glad you are joining us. There are a bunch of awesome people on this site. I found having a pickle was helpful during the first week when I was hungry. Hang in there! It's so worth gettting past the first few days/week. You can do it!

• Glad your here. Stay strong, it gets easier. We're all here for you!

Good luck!

• You are allowed up to 4 packets a day in the first week if needed. The hunger and carb withdrawal the first week are so worth the results!
  • Congratulations on making the IP choice! Come here as often as you can - the people on this site are awesome; they don't hesitate to share their experiences, knowledge and support.
  • Stick with it! You're going to love the results! Good luck!
  • I started not very long ago. The first 4-6 days were rough, but worth it. You'll feel so much better after day 7
  • Welcome! Hopefully a month from now, you will share my opinion that doing IP is the best thing you EVER decided to do!! Good luck!!

-Megan
  • Congrats on your first day! This program will change your life. Stay focused. It is so worth it.
  • Welcome! I just started on Sunday and I am also a newbie to the forum! Although I wasn't really hungry, I did get a raging headache! I'm still not hungry but the headache has gone away. Good Luck!!!
  • Hey there, newbie as well on my third week. It does get better, just focus on mini goals and stick to the program 100%. This forum is a great support system as well so visit often
  • I am on my third week too. The first week was a bit rough but once you are through it you will be so happy you decided to do IP. I know I am
  • Stick with it, this yucky part will pass!! I ate a lot of lettuce the 1st few weeks and still do!!