IP Chocolate Chip Cookie Anyone?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I tried the IP chocolate chip cookie and I HATED it! I'm stuck with 6. I've done a search for ways to alter this in some way, but I mostly come up with posts on making cookies with the powder packets. Does anyone have suggestions for what I can do with the cookie?
  • I warmed it up in the microwave for a few seconds, like 10-15. Then drizzled it with walden farms caramel syrup. I like it!
  • Quote: I warmed it up in the microwave for a few seconds, like 10-15. Then drizzled it with walden farms caramel syrup. I like it!
    I've also smeared WF strawberry jelly and WF marshmallow on it. Or eat it for breakfast with coffee. It's a bit dry but I love it.
  • I heat it up in the microwave as well. I find this melts the chocolate and makes it a little softer.

I can exchange food I don't like at my clinic.
  • what about putting it in a dish, putting a "pudding" on top, and chilling or freezing? If it didn't make an ice cream sandwich, it might make a "choc. pie with crust" like you had as a kid...
    Not sure what else to tell you but dunking in tea or coffee may soften it up a bit.
  • I love it warmed up! Let me know if you would be interested in a trade if your coach doesn't let you exchange!
  • Don't give up on it just yet! I didn't like them at first, but after a few weeks on IP your tastes will start to change. Your craving and taste for sugar will start to diminish. Those cookies will taste like heaven and warming them and adding WF products will make them taste like a decadent dessert!!!
    Give it some time.
  • Yup, I hated the cookie too! I may start to like them later on, but black! It tasted like a dried out muffin and had a weird clay like texture... just wierd, and I like most of the IP packets!
  • Thanks! I get the feeling my taste will change...actually, it's already starting to change! I ended up blending half of a cookie with half of a ready to go vanilla drink with lots of ice and some coffee. YUM!!!! Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone, i'll be sure to try them out soon!
  • I never tried that one. My coach told me on day 1 if I want to maintain great results, stay away from that one.
  • Quote: I never tried that one. My coach told me on day 1 if I want to maintain great results, stay away from that one.
    Lol!! My coach said that about the peanut butter crunch bar! That thing is heavenly.
  • OMG really? I LOVE THEM!! Hope you find a recipe you like.
  • I'll be honest, if I had tried the cookie at the beginning of my dieting, I probably would have felt the same way. But I actually didn't buy any until I had been on the diet for about 5 months. At that point I hadn't had something that in months and my taste buds were completely different, then it was a decadent treat! So you never know, you may want to save one and try it again after a good while.
  • I tried it in my first couple of weeks, and did not care for it. Maybe I will try later on, but for now I prefer so many other of the restricted items (the strawberry wafer is my favorite).
  • I bought another one to try. I didn't like it the 1st time, but the thought of dunking it in coffee sounds yummy!!!