Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #136  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaKolesnik View Post
Sorry for my negativity ladies just sometimes you need support from those who are going thru some of what you are. I am also having 2 wisdom teeth pulled at the end of the month and the last time I had it done it was a long complicated experience with a painful recovery that no one expected and that is also stressing me out, plus I am trying to plan ahead for that day food wise as well as the worse case scenario for the recovery days. It will all work out in the end.
Girl, you weren't being negative, you were bringing it here rather than eating over it!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Thanks so much all of you!!! I will be fine and get a massage, a proper one and one from my DH. IP43 you are to funny. See what new bra's can do
Old 02-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #138  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

KitKat - good luck on making your difficult decision!

SOOOOOO I was too tired last night after work to post, but yesterday afternoon my Sister in law took me out to get post-blizzard supplies and while we were out we stopped at Marshall's. I decided to try on some clothes, since I really have no idea what size I am right now I pulled a few dresses off the rack in size 12....TOO BIG! Then I tried a few size 10's - a few fit but loosely, some were also TOO BIG! Then I grabbed a couple of size 8's that fit like a glove! But the kicker was that one dress I *thought* was a size 8, was ACTUALLY a size 6!!!!!

It's definitely cut big for that size, and I don't care if it's vanity sizing - I have a dress hanging in my closet that is a SIZE SIX!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2-11-13.jpg (67.0 KB, 47 views)
Old 02-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

SOOOOOO I was too tired last night after work to post, but yesterday afternoon my Sister in law took me out to get post-blizzard supplies and while we were out we stopped at Marshall's. I decided to try on some clothes, since I really have no idea what size I am right now I pulled a few dresses off the rack in size 12....TOO BIG! Then I tried a few size 10's - a few fit but loosely, some were also TOO BIG! Then I grabbed a couple of size 8's that fit like a glove! But the kicker was that one dress I *thought* was a size 8, was ACTUALLY a size 6!!!!!

It's definitely cut big for that size, and I don't care if it's vanity sizing - I have a dress hanging in my closet that is a SIZE SIX!!!!!!!
Woohoo!!!! Look at that tiny waist!!! Congrats on reaching goal and being such an inspiration to so many of us on this board! This is what 100% will get you!!!!
Good luck phasing off!!! You deserve some new shoes to go with that dress!
I'll leave the "socks" comments for IP43!l lol
Old 02-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #140  

KitKat- goodluck on your job choices, that is a big move and a big change that only you can make and we are here either way

Scorbett- You look fabulous!!!!!

I am happy to report that with changing up my routine for a few days (decreasing my carbs and upping my protein) that my body was started letting go of some fat again, down a pound this am So close to onederland I can't wait.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #141  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

That is a really cute dress and I love it even more being a SIX!!! I felt the same way when I tried on pants thinking I was a 10 and bought a 8. I never thought I'd be in single digits so if it is because of vanity sizing, yeah!.

How is phase 2 working for you so far?

Quote:
KitKat- goodluck on your job choices, that is a big move and a big change that only you can make and we are here either way

Scorbett- You look fabulous!!!!!

I am happy to report that with changing up my routine for a few days (decreasing my carbs and upping my protein) that my body was started letting go of some fat again, down a pound this am So close to onederland I can't wait.
Congrats on the pound. Your body just needed a little change and you needed a little patience and then it all came together.

Thanks everyone for the good luck words on my job choices. It will be a few weeks before anything is settled. I also need to keep this from getting back to anyone I work with so as much as I feel anonymous on here, I'll probably stop talking about it for now. I can always PM IP43 for some local advice if I need it. I'm off to a busy day at work and I also need to drink lots of water as I'm retentaining a bit from flying. WI is tomorrow night so hopefully I can flush it out by then.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #142  

Height: magmeepEVE

Scorbett, Wow, you look fantastic, and I love that dress. And size 6! Way to go!

Monica, congrats on the loss! Glad the scale is moving again!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #143  
IP Start Date 8/31/2012

S/C/G: 250/119/124

Scorbett, SIZE SIX! OMG! You GO girl!!!

Had a little "whoosh" on the WI today, 4.0 pounds! As I mentioned on another thread, I think it is amazing that you can still be losing like that on this diet after roughly 5.5 months! It is just so nice to get a week like that every once in awhile, especially when you are getting closer to goal. I am a happy woman today!

Now yesterday and Sunday, not so much, had a visual migraine both days. I guess it can't be a food related thing, since I am eating pretty much the same thing for months! Not terribly painful, but the vision loss associated with it is scary! It is mostly the straight ahead vision plus some "blinking strings" across my field of vision. My coach says if I do not feel better by next week we are going to do a full blood panel to see if anything is going on.

Love you guys! : )
Old 02-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #144  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Woo hoo!!! ONEderland here you come!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post

How is phase 2 working for you so far?
So far so good! I'm finding the switch to P2 was really simple. Yesterday when we were out shopping my SIL wanted to go to Applebees for lunch, and it felt pretty good to be able to have a regular (IP Friendly!) meal and not have to think about juggling a protein meal with a packet meal later. I'm OBSESSING about P3 though - it is definitely not as easy as LizRR made it seem to put together breakfasts that fit the bill, and I'm thankful for the time in P2 to get that sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonS View Post
Had a little "whoosh" on the WI today, 4.0 pounds! As I mentioned on another thread, I think it is amazing that you can still be losing like that on this diet after roughly 5.5 months! It is just so nice to get a week like that every once in awhile, especially when you are getting closer to goal. I am a happy woman today!

Now yesterday and Sunday, not so much, had a visual migraine both days. I guess it can't be a food related thing, since I am eating pretty much the same thing for months! Not terribly painful, but the vision loss associated with it is scary! It is mostly the straight ahead vision plus some "blinking strings" across my field of vision. My coach says if I do not feel better by next week we are going to do a full blood panel to see if anything is going on.

Awesome whoosh!!!! That stinks about the migraines, hopefully they get to the bottom of it quickly!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #145  

Correction I lost 2LBS!!!! Woot woot. I went back to sleep after I posted earlier and I guess my body was not done dropping. Guess it is trying to tell me not to get stuck in a food rut. That was just what I need 1lb away now!!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #146  

Quote:
Scorbett, SIZE SIX! OMG! You GO girl!!!

That's a great woosh! Congratulations, Alison! But so very sorry about the migraines. I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Correction I lost 2LBS!!!! Woot woot. I went back to sleep after I posted earlier and I guess my body was not done dropping. Guess it is trying to tell me not to get stuck in a food rut. That was just what I need 1lb away now!!!!
Ooooh, I love a correction like that. Way to go, Monica!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #147  

I had a WI yesterday b/c I'm trying to get back on my Monday schedule after being out-of-town. It had only been 4 days. I was down .6.
Today the wii fit had me down another 2! Without too much TMI, I think the problem yesterday was all bathroom related

Scorbett:
What a cute dress! What a great size! Congrats! I have no idea what size I'll end up but I wouldn't care if it were vanity sizing either!

Quote:
I've had more migraines on IP than I did before IP. I think it is all the processed food. I guess I could try to determine which sweetener or other item is causing it but I'm just not going to. I went back on my daily migraine meds and will taper back off after I reach goal. After already cutting out soy and gluten, the doggone list of IP foods I can have is very short.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #148  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I had a WI yesterday b/c I'm trying to get back on my Monday schedule after being out-of-town. It had only been 4 days. I was down .6.
Today the wii fit had me down another 2! Without too much TMI, I think the problem yesterday was all bathroom related

I've had more migraines on IP than I did before IP. I think it is all the processed food. I guess I could try to determine which sweetener or other item is causing it but I'm just not going to. I went back on my daily migraine meds and will taper back off after I reach goal. After already cutting out soy and gluten, the doggone list of IP foods I can have is very short.
Congrats on the wii weigh in, Lisa. I find my losses are often related to the bathroom.

Sorry you've been dealing with migraines too.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #149  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Nice WI's Monica, Alison & Lisa!

Scorbett I also posted on the what are you wearing thread about your dress. you really look fantastic, especially your arms and tiny waist. I still have really flabby arms so no sleevless dresses for me.

I flew out early yesteday a.m. for work, so have not been able to read and post on the threads throughtout the day like I normally do. Yesterday was WI for me. Down 1.8 which puts me at 75lbs total loss, I made it into the 140's and now have a normal BMI of 24.7.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #150  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post

I flew out early yesteday a.m. for work, so have not been able to read and post on the threads throughtout the day like I normally do. Yesterday was WI for me. Down 1.8 which puts me at 75lbs total loss, I made it into the 140's and now have a normal BMI of 24.7.
Congrats on the WI, Ragdoll, and 75 pounds!! That's amazing! and the 140's. And the BMI!! You've done so well on IP. Congrats!
Closed Thread