Old 02-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #61  

Day 2 and already an oops, but not my fault... Entirely. Ugh!

Last edited by Ugh73; 02-02-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Ugh73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh73 View Post
Day 2 and already an oops, but not my fault... Entirely. Ugh!
Hey...I see how you got your screen-name!!! Ugh!!!

Don't worry...Start again now! My day 2 (on 1/2/13) was an oops!! Started over...
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Will do, how many are wondering.... what the heck is a toque???
A toque is a hat
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #64  

If you have Big C problems...have four or five protein bars...and it should clear you right out...You ask how I know??? Well, I speak from experience!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
If you have Big C problems...have four or five protein bars...and it should clear you right out...You ask how I know??? Well, I speak from experience!
All in one day!???
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #66  

Quote:
All in one day!???
Yes ma'am!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Will do, how many are wondering.... what the heck is a toque???
You have never heard of a toque?? What on earth do you have on your head at -30??? Just kidding. it is just the rgular knitted cap like the kids wear.

Oh, I see you weren't saying you didn't know, you were just saying other people might not.
Pat

Last edited by patns; 02-02-2013 at 07:05 PM.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
You have never heard of a toque?? What on earth do you have on your head at -30??? Just kidding. it is just the rgular knitted cap like the kids wear.

Oh, I see you weren't saying you didn't know, you were just saying other people might not.
Pat
Yes you are correct, I was just being sarcastic! I have more toques in the house and car than I know what to do with!! Just figured some of our American buddies may not know unless they did watch Bob & Doug McKenzie
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Well..I finally got back into the 131's. I am so looking forward to breaking 130. I'm feeling smaller than the scale is showing right now, but I remember that lack of glucose really makes one look slimmer. First time around I knew about it, but didn't take it into consideration when calculating my goal. I know I'll really have to lose a good 10 and make 120 and keep it there on maintenance to retain that look. THIS IS HARD!!!! But I'm doing it one day at a time. That's all I can do...that and planning difficult days that could throw me off if I'm not prepared with the right kind of food. It's really important in order to stay on track.
OK Ladies...see you Monday!
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Good for you Sunnymae! That is encouraging. This sure is a lifelong journey isn't it?

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #71  

Ok ladies...we share our boob size, the fact that we have the big C, we talk about our TOM and just about everything else about our bodies...so I thought it would be okay to mention coitus, (a shout out to The Big Bang Theory).

So, last night coitus took place (). Afterwards some ppl smoke and since I don't smoke () I decided on a drink. During a reboot it's not really "allowed" but I thought just a vodka, in water flavored with Mio wouldn't do to much harm. Not too high in carbs...To be honest I couldn't even taste the vodka..not in one of the three I had.

Well, as we all know alcohol lowers are inhibition... Oh don't worry no more coitus talk. It lowered my inhibitions for FOOD!!!

So, I ate 4 brownies I was saving for my maintenance days (Ghirardelli, made with extra chips.), small bowl of tortilla chips with melted cheese and salsa, five or six servings of pistachios (it's amazing how we know what a true serving size is), a bagel (it wasn't even that good but I figured I already fell off so "why the heck not?"). I think that's it...

Well, my NSV this morning...and I don't think it's a victory I ever expected... I got on the scale this morning (something I do almost every morning)...and it was the same as yesterday morning!!! Woo woo, jiggy, jiggy, wiggy, wiggy!

So, today I'm back to p1...back on track!!!

Oh, and most of my proteins are chocolate and b/c of my brownie fix last night I don't even want chocolate right now. (A FIRST IN A LONG TIME!!!)

That's it...

Have a wonderful day everyone. If you're watching the big game today have fun!

Last edited by New Englander; 02-03-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #72  

Sounds like everyone had a fairly decent weekend - yay; go us and to the people who struggled, it sounds like youre just beginning your reboot so no worries, the first week is the hardest just stick with it and youll thank yourself that you did!!!

New Englander Congrats on the scale not moving and good for you to get right back to phase 1. I love the motivation!!

Healthyangie I saw my coach yesterday and she said that I can start 'bootcamp' and has no concerns whatsoever by substituting my evening protein with a packet. I'm looking forward to it and, if anything, feel as though it fits a bit better into my lifestyle right now anyways! Today is the end of day 2 on the bootcamp and I feel the best that I have so far! (aside from being on maintenance )

Here's to going into another week guys, lets make it a good one!!!
xolina13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 165/137.2/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Good morning Ladies!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! My weekend was OK, but certainly not as exciting as Maggie's!

I've been weighing myself everyday, which I know isn't the best thing to do, and the scale has not moved in 4 days, BUT this morning I definitely noticed my pants aren't as tight as they were last week.! Yeah!!
MelissaM39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #74  

Good Melissa and everyone, Great job on your pants fitting better.

I keep getting on every day...I tell myself not to and do ??? Oh, well. It is what it is.

Chilly here...(and everywhere)...looking forward to Spring!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #75  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning all! So do all you Canucks have your toques on??? See how I did that PA is at 22 F and that's cold enough for me!!!!!!

sunny - really getting down there! Good for you!!!!

xolina - this gives me encouragement that you actually feel better .... are you doing 1 packet for dinner or 2? I'm supposed to do 5 a day total.

Maggie - thanks for getting us into it first thing on a Monday Maybe that little romp revved up your metabolism! We can use this theory for maintenance - our men will LOVE that!!! New Rule "You must do a phase 1 day after a cheat day OR you can have a zumba session with SO and then have a cheat day - your choice"

So since Maggie brought it up ... I had a little romp myself on Saturday and (here we go ... TMI for some) - well, I just can't get that big O while on the diet!!! I noticed berryblonde posted that somewhere, and I'm wondering why that is! Dang - the only thing really good about my age is THAT!! Ugh! - (no not you Ugh ) just Ugh!

Unlike Maggie - this session was brought on my wine BEFORE hand, I'm such a cheap date anymore And I do smoke, so that's what I did afterwards ... I know, I know, I'm starting to quit again ...

Saturday I made my man chimichanga's cooked in coconut oil - loved it!!! I did have 1 and had wine. I was getting myself mentally prepared for today which starts the cellulite reduction plan. Like DeeLee, I feel so much smaller but the scale isn't really moving (or was that sunny?) Regardless, I will give this my all for 2 weeks and see how it goes. I don't feel that hard drive (well maybe Saturday afternoon I did ) - sorry, couldnt' resist .. to lose weight like I did that first time. I'm hanging on by a thread of will power here!

I also started "oil pulling" over the weekend .... very weird! You can google it for more info but basically you swoosh oil in your mouth everyday for about 5 -10 minutes and it's supposed to pull all the "bad" stuff out. I have to say that after 3 days my sinuses do feel better - in my mind? Maybe but I'm going to stick with it for a little while and see what happens!
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote