3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Half way there and my story! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/274614-half-way-there-my-story.html)

WorldTraveleronIP 01-31-2013 07:52 AM

Congratulations to you and your accomplishment of your half-way goal! You've been through a lot in a short time and it's so great that you are finally putting the focus on you and your health! All the best to you as you reach goal in 2013!

kileymed13 01-31-2013 09:48 AM

Thank you for sharing your story. You have been through so much in the past few years. You are doing SO well on IP, just look at your ticker :carrot:! Congrats on the halfway mark, it is such a great feeling (I hit my halfway mark yesterday as well!!)

my31rewards 01-31-2013 10:28 AM

Congratulations! You can do it! I can't wait to be half way. When did you start IP?

Nolawhodatchick 01-31-2013 12:12 PM

Congratulations!! Sounds like life has been busy and crazy. Your losses are inspirational, and I wanted to tell you that your new profile picture is absolutely beautiful! Keep going :)

Calisto 01-31-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

(I hit my halfway mark yesterday as well!!)
YEAH! I knew it would be a big deal but until you hit it you don't know how much! lol

Quote:

When did you start IP?
My husband and I started November 7 last year, we have been told by our coach and others at the clinic we have lost weight faster than anyone else they have there. BUT I have also found out a lot of their other clients cheat. Our only cheat is having a little more than 8 oz of protein some days.

Quote:

and I wanted to tell you that your new profile picture is absolutely beautiful! Keep going
Thank you! I love it!

And thanks to everyone else, the support here is wonderful! What I am most happy about is I have gotten 2 others into IP and 3 more looking into it! I love knowing more people IRL (in real life) on it with me!

rofl306 01-31-2013 09:07 PM

Congratulations! You are an amazing inspiration!

goldilocksinct 01-31-2013 09:23 PM

Wow, I am so happy for you! I am sure you are already feeling much better and it will only get better and better for you as you keep going down. :cp:

1LittleStar 01-31-2013 10:09 PM

What a journey you've been on! Congratulations on your wonderful story and thank you for sharing your journey. You are an amazing inspiration!

rainbowsmiles 02-02-2013 08:16 AM

calisto :hug: :hug: :hug:
you've sure had some rough years. but look at you!!! so amazed at how tenacious the human spirit is even when dealing with life's obstacles!! you've certainly made a good way for yourself and 15 pounds until your wedding size...what a celebration!! i know you are proud and your family is proud and all of us are very very proud of you~~ :encore:

HillaryJH 02-02-2013 09:36 AM

My sister was on prednisone for over a year. She gained more than 100 pounds! From all of the people that I have known to be on the drug, they tell me it initially saved their life, but after being on it for a while it was killing them. Congratulations on getting off of it and losing the weight!

Glover girl 02-02-2013 10:10 AM

So glad for you! I wish you the best of health now and in the future. That is a wonderful accomplishment.

Calisto 02-02-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

My sister was on prednisone for over a year. She gained more than 100 pounds! From all of the people that I have known to be on the drug, they tell me it initially saved their life, but after being on it for a while it was killing them. Congratulations on getting off of it and losing the weight!
Yes it's a horrible drug to be on, but may, the side effects are horrible. I have been on it since then in low doses from time to time and only for a week at the most. Sometimes it's the only thing that will work. There is still the posibility it can/has damaged my other hip or even my shoulders but nothing has shown that yet.

JohnP 02-02-2013 01:42 PM

Congrats!

TWaff 02-02-2013 05:03 PM

Your story shows what a strong and amazing person you are. Nothing will ever stop you from being successful. Congrats on hitting the 1/2 way mark. I can't wait to hear about the day you make you goal! Congrats!

NinjaNurse 02-02-2013 05:15 PM

Congrats Calisto!!! Thank you for sharing. You are totally an inspiration!!!