Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 211/?/140

Height: 5'3''

Day one of the 50 day OP challenge. I also signed up to my fitness pal to help me track my food. All good. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I do a Pilates class for one hour so I am having an extra unrestricted pack before this class begins, sometimes after it ends. Does that sound right? I'm not using a coach. It's lashing rain here, washed all the snow away. Have a good day everyone.
candowilldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
I was told I could have a 4th IP the first few days if I needed it....which I only did the first day.
I was told to have the 4th pack mid morning but don't remember ever being told that it was just for the first week. So I have been having a 4th IP for 7 weeks now. So that is why I'm going to phase off of it down to just 3.

btw - Cute puppy in your profile picture
A1Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 185/170/155

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Williams View Post
I just feel rotten. I am coming very close to my TOM so there's that but it’s not something that has ever caused nausea. Hopefully this super tired dragging feeling will pass but right now I feel so gross.
It could be the TOM supercharged with the estrogen that has been released due to weightloss. Those hormonal headaches with nausea are a pain. I'm normally okay but on this diet and first few TOM post kids I've had that super yucky feeling too. Tylenol didn't touch it, but ibuprofen helped a lot.

Feel better
plaintruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #19  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
I was told to have the 4th pack mid morning but don't remember ever being told that it was just for the first week. So I have been having a 4th IP for 7 weeks now. So that is why I'm going to phase off of it down to just 3.

btw - Cute puppy in your profile picture
Thank you! That's my Lucy who I took in as a rescue last year.

I have my first IP (shake usually) for breakfast and then mid morning have my lunch time IP (bar usually), salad with veggies for lunch and then late afternoon I have my night time snack (love the chocolate premade pudding) which holds my hunger off until I have my dinner. I found initially I was having to force myself to have that 3rd IP in the evening as I'm not one to normally snack at night. This way I'm splitting up my 'meals' into 5 times during the day which has really helped to curb my hunger.
Cheekyskeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #20  

Quote:
Thank you! That's my Lucy who I took in as a rescue last year.

I have my first IP (shake usually) for breakfast and then mid morning have my lunch time IP (bar usually), salad with veggies for lunch and then late afternoon I have my night time snack (love the chocolate premade pudding) which holds my hunger off until I have my dinner. I found initially I was having to force myself to have that 3rd IP in the evening as I'm not one to normally snack at night. This way I'm splitting up my 'meals' into 5 times during the day which has really helped to curb my hunger.
I've been having one at 7 am, 10 am, 4 pm and 9 pm. My coach told me to have one late in the evening so the protein would help replenish any muscle loss over the evening. I think I'll delete the 10 am IP starting today to see how that helps. I really enjoy my evening IP Shake. I make it with an EAS vanilla RTD, strawberry syrup WF and ice all put into a blender...makes a great snack.

I have two rescue boxers and love every minute of their personalities
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #21  
Reboot Jan 2018

Height: 5'7"

She's actually an Olde English Bulldog but I also have a Boxer who is a doll....and a Boston Terrier too (I seem to have a thing for brindle and white dogs lol).

Hmmm adding ice to the shake sounds good. I haven't been too creative with my IP foods yet. I will have to 'shake' things up a bit I think.
Cheekyskeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #22  

Quote:
She's actually an Olde English Bulldog but I also have a Boxer who is a doll....and a Boston Terrier too (I seem to have a thing for brindle and white dogs lol).

Hmmm adding ice to the shake sounds good. I haven't been too creative with my IP foods yet. I will have to 'shake' things up a bit I think.
I also add a packet of sweeter in there sometimes as well as Carmel WF. It makes me think I'm having ice cream
Old 01-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 184/138/130

Height: 5'-4"

WI Today...... Overall I feel I have had a good week, but my scales hasn't moved in 3 days.
mparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #24  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Scale is finally moving...not official but im at 163.8! official weigh in is on friday...im out of food so i got some EAS drinks due to finances this week lol. Discovered Rutabaga last night....and im in love!!!!! tasted like potatoes!! i roasted them in the oven with EVOO, salt, and all seasoning and it was delicious!! The store by me sells them cubed so im set for some time! :-D
jmuroff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 174/174/125

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
I've been having one at 7 am, 10 am, 4 pm and 9 pm. My coach told me to have one late in the evening so the protein would help replenish any muscle loss over the evening. I think I'll delete the 10 am IP starting today to see how that helps. I really enjoy my evening IP Shake. I make it with an EAS vanilla RTD, strawberry syrup WF and ice all put into a blender...makes a great snack.

I have two rescue boxers and love every minute of their personalities
I'm jut curious why you all are having 4 packs a day?? I'm still starving on week 2 and wondering if I should add another packet.
LizJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #26  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Wife's 1st WI was this morning. I was a little worried as this is just the start of Day 5 and she's been saying she felt like she had gained weight. I didn't want her getting discouraged right off the bat. Good news is she was down 3.5 after only 4 full days on the program! Now I'm itching for my 1st WI which isn't until Friday.
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #27  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizJazz View Post
I'm jut curious why you all are having 4 packs a day?? I'm still starving on week 2 and wondering if I should add another packet.
Our coach said to add a 4th pack the 1st week or 2 if you were still hungry (she also said you could add more veggies). You might try contacting yours just to check but it sounds pretty universal from what I've been seeing.
M35A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #28  

@Lisa32989 Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond yesterday. I’m really not sure why she won’t let me have any restricted my friends who are on the diet got them in the first week but when I ask her about it she just says “not yet” she told me I could try them next week so we’ll see. You’re definitely right I’m a paying customer but I guess because she’s made them seem just as restricted as a bread and butter at the moment I’m embarrassed to ask because I don’t want to make it seem like I have no self control....
Melanchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #29  

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Williams View Post
I am really having a tough day. I am on my 26th day and until today I have had a pretty nice ride with little hunger and lots of energy but today is like a brick wall. Not only do I feel really tired but I am a nauseas too. I can usually drink 2 liters of water by the end of lunch but drinking water today is not good, not good at all. I took my potassium and even licked salt to see if that would help. I just feel rotten. I am coming very close to my TOM so there's that but it’s not something that has ever caused nausea. Hopefully this super tired dragging feeling will pass but right now I feel so gross. I think I have noticed that some people have tired experiences in their 4th week so if it’s normal, I am hoping it passes really fast.

Thanks everyone!

Ali

**Scorbett, thanks for the information on my chicken soup disaster yesterday! ;-)
I just experienced this feeling Sunday - never have before was extremely strange - I am assuming utsmy TOM since it started yesterday
Dinie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizJazz View Post
Make use of the freebies and drink all your water.
sahmmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote