Supplement timing

• I switched and eat my "real protein" and 2 cups veggies at lunch time-should I also switch the timing of the supplements? Ie: dinner supplements taken with my lunch?
  • You can switch. I think the only thing to be careful of with supplements is that you aren't taking them all at once, or doubling up on them if you forgot them.

Your body can only absorb so much calcium at once, so if you double it's a waist.
  • I imagine you won't be able to absorb all of it because you would have just taken calcium at breakfast and a multivitamin at breakfast too, so it will be a waste of money and might also bother your stomach so close together too. I personally would stick with the normal vitamin schedule even though you swapped your "real protein" meal because vitamins should be spread out for them to be absorbed/effective.
  • The supplements aren't really timed out next to particular meals because of the food - it's because of the time needed between supplements for your body to absorb the nutrients. You do not have to switch anything around if you are changing the arrangement of your meals.