3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   1st Mini Goal Achieved in 8 Weeks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/274154-1st-mini-goal-achieved-8-weeks.html)

amberjules 01-24-2013 03:58 PM

1st Mini Goal Achieved in 8 Weeks

Yesterday was my 8 week weigh-in and I couldn't have been more thrilled! Each week I just thank my luck stars that I have found something that is actually working to help me lose weight and be healthy.

So I achieved my first mini goal of losing 10% of my body weight which was 26 lbs. :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

I've officially lost 27 lbs and am on to my 2nd mini goal of losing 20% of my body weight. Half way there!!! :D

Once again I owe a big thank you to my IP coach and my 3 Fat Chicks coaches....ALL OF YOU!!! I couldn't have attained what I've done so far without everybodies help, guidance, input, amazing recipes, and chatter. :hug:

So here is my 8 week before and after photos. My shirt is definitely looser and hanging more on me. My coach wanted me to where the same outfit to see the differences.

http://www.lamberjules.com/wp-conten...N-TEMPLATE.jpg

Okay, off to eat my IP Brocolli Cheese Soup and 2 cups of chopped brocolli. YUM!

jeffiner 01-24-2013 04:37 PM

Awsome!!!

Cheekyskeeter 01-24-2013 04:42 PM

Good for you!!!

gazelle 01-24-2013 04:55 PM

That's just awesome! Congrats!

disgal 01-24-2013 05:23 PM

WAY TO GO!!!!! :carrot:

Alohakiwi 01-24-2013 08:26 PM

Congrats

Betterthings 01-24-2013 10:25 PM

Nice job!!!!!

amberjules 01-26-2013 01:21 PM

Thank you everyone! It's quite thrilling now to go in my closet and realize I don't have clothes that fit me. What does that mean? SHOPPING! In 8 weeks I've lost 3 pant sizes. I'm thinking I'll try to find something cheap, but decent looking because I won't be wearing it for long.

Where do you all shop for those "in between sizes" until you reach goal?

lisa32989 01-26-2013 01:39 PM

How great is that?
I went to Goodwill and other 2nd hand shops. They are hit or miss so have to go often but the $$ savings is incredible.
Besides, they'll all get re-donated.

amberjules 01-26-2013 01:46 PM

Great idea Lisa. Thank you. I'll have to search out for 2nd hand stores, but we have several really nice Goodwills around town. Plus I can donate my big girl clothes. :)

mompattie 01-26-2013 01:54 PM

:carrot::carrot::carrot::hug::hug:

AWESOME!!!!!!! Great work, you are doing sooooo good!!!! HAPPY for you!!!!

clarksgirl 01-26-2013 02:38 PM

Congrats!! That is awesome! I have started following your blog as well as you FB page! Love your recipes!

New Englander 01-26-2013 02:57 PM

Awesome work! Keep it up!!! Great b/f and a/t pics! Your bum is nearly non-existent in your side photo of your after shot...your shirt just falls straight down!!! WOO HOO!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot:

amberjules 01-27-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4608162)
:carrot::carrot::carrot::hug::hug:

AWESOME!!!!!!! Great work, you are doing sooooo good!!!! HAPPY for you!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm actually on a high now where, not only do I feel great, but my clothes are looser, I'm seeing changes, my knees aren't hurting like before, and people are starting to take notice.

An interesting thing has happened. I noticed that as I gained weight people stopped looking me in the eye as you passed by them, especially strangers. It was like I was non-existent. Now, I notice people actually look at my face and will say hi. Crazy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarksgirl (Post 4608222)
Congrats!! That is awesome! I have started following your blog as well as you FB page! Love your recipes!

Oh good! I'm so glad you're enjoying the recipes. Today I'm on a quest to put more up there. I have about 15 that I need to add, but my "day" job has been crazy the last 2 weeks. Would love to see your comments on the blog on which recipes you tried and liked or maybe didn't like and changed to make you're own. I love to see how others change it and it helps me to tweek my own and have fun with making new foods.

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Englander (Post 4608242)
Awesome work! Keep it up!!! Great b/f and a/t pics! Your bum is nearly non-existent in your side photo of your after shot...your shirt just falls straight down!!! WOO HOO!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot:

heheheeee...You're so funny "bum is nearly non-existent". I promise, it's still there. lol. I can't even where that shirt anymore - looks more like a dress now. I'll have to donate when I head to Goodwill. A big congrats to you on meeting your goal as well! Have you gone shopping for your new wardrobe?

WorldTraveleronIP 01-27-2013 02:41 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, Amber!!!!! That is fantastic and you look great!!! I'm happy for you and looking forward to dramatic results in 8 weeks myself :)