Old 01-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

I like butterscotch too, esp with adding WF caramel sauce and then freezing it. I also like vanilla and both dark and milk chocolate. Strawberry is fine too. I just cannot stand the banana. I should try baking it

Last edited by WorldTraveleronIP; 01-23-2013 at 10:19 PM.
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #17  
Restart IP 9/26/13

S/C/G: 208/185/140

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTraveleronIP View Post
I like butterscotch too, esp with adding WF caramel sauce and then freezing it. I also like vanilla and both dark and milk chocolate. Strawberry is fine too. I just cannot stand the banana. I should try baking it

I love butterscotch too! Will have to try with Carmel syrup on it. I have had Carmel syrup on the dark chocolate pudding yum! Those are the only 2 puddings i have tried so far. I am normally a vanilla type person so I think that will be next. I love the vanilla drink!! Tastes like a milk shake to me
Katkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkat View Post
I love butterscotch too! Will have to try with Carmel syrup on it. I have had Carmel syrup on the dark chocolate pudding yum! Those are the only 2 puddings i have tried so far. I am normally a vanilla type person so I think that will be next. I love the vanilla drink!! Tastes like a milk shake to me
Also, the wonderful thing with the vanilla pudding is you can add so much to it and change the taste. I love it with cinnamon, nutmeg and sf vanilla torani. The possibilities are endless
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #19  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleary View Post
Hello everyone! I am on Day 3 of IP for the first time. Man, it's hard. But I've already lost 3.5 lbs so am really trying to hang tough.

I tried the lemon pudding yesterday and had to throw it out after one bite. I hated both the flavor and texture. My coach gave me a whole bunch of puddings in my "starter pack," and now I'm inclined to return them all.

Unless . . . is the lemon flavor the only icky one? Should I give any other flavors a try? I did the cold water and shake thing -- any way to improve texture? Or do I just not like puddings and should give up on them?

Thanks in advance!!
I've tried all the puddings, and the only one I actually "like" is the dark chocolate. And even that one (texture is good) I add some flavoring like coconut or almond to spruce it up.
leannekarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Oh my all this talk about CAKE. Weakness. I had been using the puddings up making them into shakes in the blender with more water and ice as I was not a fan either. Hmm maybe I will be purchasing these again one day.....
ladylunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #21  
Kara - Restart 8/23/2013

S/C/G: 277.4/214/160

Height: 5' 3"

Oh I have used banana to make waffles too! Not too bad that way!
Calisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 282/268/165

Height: 5'6"

I only had the banana pudding so far, and I put it in the blender and made a shake out of it. The peach mango drink was harsh. I couldn't finish it. After reading all these comments, I'm going to return all but my chocolate pudding!
cjennyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennyh View Post
I only had the banana pudding so far, and I put it in the blender and made a shake out of it. The peach mango drink was harsh. I couldn't finish it. After reading all these comments, I'm going to return all but my chocolate pudding!
Just know that tastes do change after a while on this plan...
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote