Regularity Issues

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, not to be crass, but anyone on IP having regularity issues? I'm getting frustrated. I have been drinking plenty of water, taking a fiber supplement and taking kelp/b-6/levicithin/apple cider along with the regularly recommended vitamins. None of it is really helping. Maybe it's due in part to being sick for the last few weeks too, but i really need some suggestions.
  • I have heard others say to drink Smooth Move tea in the evening.
  • Have you read the MANY past threads on this subject?
  • Hi,
    Do you think the Lecithin, Kelp, B-6 and Cider Vinegar is helping with your weight loss goals? I bought some but have not started taking it.

I am also having your same problem.
  • Probiotics, smooth move tea, cut back on th cal mag.
  • Smooth move tea is the answer for me! You can get it at Wal Mart or Target or other grocery stores I am sure. Just about all of us have gone through this and continue to go through it. You would think that with all of the veggies we are eating we would have the opposite problem! Also, psyillium husk tablets as well Scorbett recommends these and she is a nurse
    IN fact I'm going to go have some smooth move tea right now!
  • How does the smooth move tea taste? I'm going to try and find that this afternoon as well as the psyllium husk. I'm hoping something works. This is getting ridiculous!
  • Quote: How does the smooth move tea taste? I'm going to try and find that this afternoon as well as the psyllium husk. I'm hoping something works. This is getting ridiculous!
    It has a bit of a licorice/anise flavor (it's just senna tea). I cannot STAND the taste of it, but I hate when the "Works" don't work even more

Just make sure you steep it for a LONG time. The directions on my box say 10 minutes, I actually fill a cup with the tea bag in it from the hot tap at the sink, and set it on my counter while I get the kids ready in the morning. By the time I get the older one off to school it's been about a half hour. I pop it in the microwave to heat it up and then drink it before breakfast.
  • I put ALOT of lemon juice in it, well ok not that much but I have to dilute it with lemon. add splenda as well but its better than the big C
  • I bought the smooth move tea, but I'm a little wary because I HATE licorice. I might steep the smooth move tea with another herbal tea bag, it should hopefully help. I'm hoping this works, if not I'm going to more extreme measures.
  • Also, I had this problem for the first 4 weeks. It resolved after that. I do use smooth move tea when I need too but it is rare that I do after that first month.
  • My body is always sensitive to changes, and i'm very susceptible to the big "C". I'm hoping the tea will be a regularity encourager, but i think i'm going to have to do a salt water cleanse to kick things off. My body is just not cooperating. Hopefully that helps!
  • I have been put on a enzyme pill and I notice that ha helped me greatly
  • Quote: Hi,
    Do you think the Lecithin, Kelp, B-6 and Cider Vinegar is helping with your weight loss goals? I bought some but have not started taking it.

I am also having your same problem.
    I don't think it's doing anything bad for my weight loss, i mainly started taking it for the benefits it has on a weight loss plans and everyone's reviews that it really helps with regularity. I'm going to keep taking it and will touch base soon to let you know if i think it's helped more!
  • Quote: Ok, not to be crass, but anyone on IP having regularity issues? I'm getting frustrated. I have been drinking plenty of water, taking a fiber supplement and taking kelp/b-6/levicithin/apple cider along with the regularly recommended vitamins. None of it is really helping. Maybe it's due in part to being sick for the last few weeks too, but i really need some suggestions.
    Yes, Smooth Move tea. I have one bag in a 16 oz cup about every other evening and it keeps things going well