sports

• does anyone play sports while on this diet?? i was told to eat half a bar before my game and the other half after?? and it was ok to have the 2nd bar because i eat one at lunch.. anyone know about this?
  • Any time you add exercise while on IP, you need to have an extra packet, preferably right after you finish. IP is extremly low calorie and because of that you need to replace any calories you burned doing your exercise. Not doing so deprives your muscles of the fuel they need to recover properly.
  • so any ip pack will help?? can i have 2 bars in a day if i'm playing hockey??? i have 3 games in 1 day but 2 are around my breakfast and lunch. last game starts at at 5-6 won't get dinner till after 7? can i have am extra bar between 2-5?? and still have my snack after???
  • Quote: so any ip pack will help?? can i have 2 bars in a day if i'm playing hockey??? i have 3 games in 1 day but 2 are around my breakfast and lunch. last game starts at at 5-6 won't get dinner till after 7? can i have am extra bar between 2-5?? and still have my snack after???
    That's pretty intense exercise to be doing while you're on IP - I would recommend you pay VERY close attention to your body. Any signs of dizziness, bad fatigue, lightheadedness..you need to sit out. I would also recommend adding at least 1 egg and 2 egg whites to your breakfast to give yourself a better energy base to work from. Usually it's recommended that you use an unrestricted packet to supplement exercise, but in this case since it's prolonged intense exercise, having your extra packet as a bar between sessions isn't a bad idea - preferably around 3:30 or so, that will give the extra carbs in the bar to work their way into your system.
  • awesome thank you..