Proti-Diet vs Proti-Thin Comparison??

• Has anyone tried both of these items?

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...ate-7-box.html

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...s-serving.html

I really like the Proti-Thin wafer -- it's a lot like the IP Strawberry Wafers. But I noticed that the Proti-Diet wafer looks somewhat similar, for less calories and less carbs. Are they as good as the Proti-Thin wafers?

Would you recommend getting the Proti-Diet wafers to someone who really likes the Proti-Thin ones?

Thanks in Advance!
  • They are NOTHNG alike. The protithin ones are VERY SIMILAR if not EXACTLY the IP strawberry wafer. I find them less sweet though than the IP straw wafer. I like mocha and chocolate.

The protidiet ones however taste nothing like the protithin ones. I have only tried the dark chocolate. They are thin in length and width. ;-). They taste artificial to me. I don't like the protidiet ones AT ALL and LOVE the protithin wafers!! However that being said, some folks like the protidiet ones better. :-)
  • I haven't tried the ProtiThin wafers, but I love the ProtiDiet ones as a special treat

Just be aware that BOTH should be treated as restricted - even though the carbs might seem OK as unrestricted, the fat content is very high (more than 30% calories from fat) so they should be an occasional treat.
  • Quote: They are NOTHNG alike. The protithin ones are VERY SIMILAR if not EXACTLY the IP strawberry wafer. I find them less sweet though than the IP straw wafer. I like mocha and chocolate.

The protidiet ones however taste nothing like the protithin ones. I have only tried the dark chocolate. They are thin in length and width. ;-). They taste artificial to me. I don't like the protidiet ones AT ALL and LOVE the protithin wafers!! However that being said, some folks like the protidiet ones better. :-)
    Thanks, Pattie. I am thinking I would probably feel the same way about the Proti-Diet ones.

Quote: I haven't tried the ProtiThin wafers, but I love the ProtiDiet ones as a special treat

Just be aware that BOTH should be treated as restricted - even though the carbs might seem OK as unrestricted, the fat content is very high (more than 30% calories from fat) so they should be an occasional treat.
    Thanks for the reminder about the fat content. I do treat the Proti-Thin one as restricted....if you like the IP Strawberry Wafers, I recommend trying the Proti-Thin wafers next time you order from Nashua.