Isopure has anyone used this?

• I was recently looking into an aternative protein shake called Isopure. The chocolate has 50g protein in 2 scoops. I was thinking of using 1 scoop so it would only be 25g. Is this still too much protein? Has anyone tried this? How is the taste?
  • I took a peek at the IsoPure Dutch Chocolate. It looks ok in terms of calories and protein in 1 scoop versus 2. I'd be curious about the taste though - if it's meant to be mixed as 2 scoops, using only 1 might be kind of thin. Interested to hear if anyone has used it!
  • I bought giant tubs of the Dutch Chocolate, Vanilla and Cookies and Cream thinking they would be awesome alternatives to IP packets. I was wrong. I literally had to choke the first one down. They DID NOT taste good and made me feel sick. They have a funky consistency and are not creamy. Steer clear!
  • Ok I will. Thank you for letting me know. May I ask what you are using as an alternative?
  • I just placed an order last night for Proti Diet and i ordered some Syntrax Nectar samples last night. I'm hoping both are good but i have a feeling i'm not going to be thrilled about the Syntrax. I'll keep you posted!
  • Quote: I just placed an order last night for Proti Diet and i ordered some Syntrax Nectar samples last night. I'm hoping both are good but i have a feeling i'm not going to be thrilled about the Syntrax. I'll keep you posted!
    I happen to love the Syntrax Nectar mixes - but just fair warning, they are definitely DRINK mixes not SHAKE mixes. You won't get the thicker, creamy consistency out of them when you mix with water (maybe mixed with milk, but that will be for Maintenance!). I mix the packet with 6oz water and it has a consistency I like. The flavors are great though