Dairy Advice

• I thought I read somewhere that we are allowed 1oz of dairy in Phase 1 but now I cannot find that anywhere. Was a dreaming?
    Thanks!
  • Quote: I thought I read somewhere that we are allowed 1oz of dairy in Phase 1 but now I cannot find that anywhere. Was a dreaming?
    Thanks!
    It is right on your phase 1 sheet...1 oz skim milk for coffee.
    Very specific. Not just any dairy.
  • Thanks Lisa. Somebody said in a link that they save that 1 oz and use light feta....THAT is where I read it.
    Thanks for your quick reply. One more question for ya...Does the olive oil used in marinating and cooking count towards your 2 servings of oil per day.
    I am starting on Jan 2 and plan to follow it it the T.
    I just don't see how you can account for how much oil you are actually consuming when cooking/marinating.
  • Quote: Thanks Lisa. Somebody said in a link that they save that 1 oz and use light feta....THAT is where I read it.
    Thanks for your quick reply. One more question for ya...Does the olive oil used in marinating and cooking count towards your 2 servings of oil per day.
    I am starting on Jan 2 and plan to follow it it the T.
    I just don't see how you can account for how much oil you are actually consuming when cooking/marinating.
    My coach had told me to NOT count the oil I cook with toward my 2 tsp.
  • ditto Hgamroth...my coach said it ahs to be added to food. don't count the limited amt that you cook with
  • When I used the allotted oil to cook my weight loss stalled. It is best to pour it on salad or veggies to make sure you are getting in the full amount.
  • My coach allows me to substitute 1oz low fat fat for the skim milk, try to get one comparable in calories. She also prefers I have it early in the day for breakfast or lunch to compare when you would normally have the milk.
  • Quote: My coach allows me to substitute 1oz low fat fat for the skim milk, try to get one comparable in calories. She also prefers I have it early in the day for breakfast or lunch to compare when you would normally have the milk.
    Low fat what?
  • Quote: Low fat what?
    Oops, just noticed what I wrote or what it got auto-corrected to. It is feta cheese.