What are you eating today, December 24th?

• Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Breakfast:
    Cocoa Krispies (crispy cereal with Walden Farms chocolate syrup)

Lunch:
    Chocolate shake
    Subway salad (lettuce, spinach, pickles, peppers, oil)

Snack:
    Chocolate Soy Puffs

Dinner:
    4 oz. shrimp cocktail
    4oz. fillet of sole
    Broccoli
  • Wii Fit Yoga (30 minutes light exercise)
    Post-exercise: Sytrax Nectar Cappuccino

Breakfast: Balanced Protein veggie omelet with 1 cup spinach, coffee w/2oz EAS Carb AdvantEDGE vanilla RTD

Lunch: 6oz roast chicken on salad with 1 chopped HB egg, cucumbers and celery (have to switch lunch and dinner because I'll be out of the house all night)

Dinner: 1 cup red bell pepper strips and WF ranch for dipping, Balanced Protein bar (something from my variety pack)

Snack: Balanced Protein Chocolate Creme pudding
  • B: IP vanilla peanut bar, coffee, SF pumpkin pie spice, skim
    L: roasted cauliflower, IP chocolate pudding
    S: IP rotini with a small amount of homemade marinara
    D: we celebrate tonight with my family, which is LARGE and ITALIAN! So, I will be having fish (octopus, calamari, cod - all cooked and in a salad of oil, roasted peppers, olives and white vinegar), and steamed broccoli. My contribution is Christmas cookies and chocolate/peppermint bark and peanut brittle (just making, no tasting!)

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
  • Quote: B: IP vanilla peanut bar, coffee, SF pumpkin pie spice, skim
    L: roasted cauliflower, IP chocolate pudding
    S: IP rotini with a small amount of homemade marinara
    D: we celebrate tonight with my family, which is LARGE and ITALIAN! So, I will be having fish (octopus, calamari, cod - all cooked and in a salad of oil, roasted peppers, olives and white vinegar), and steamed broccoli. My contribution is Christmas cookies and chocolate/peppermint bark and peanut brittle (just making, no tasting!)

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
    Dinner sounds great! That's what we always had when I was growing up.

Here's mine for today:

B: coffee w/ WF chocolate syrup; egg white omelet w/scallions and mushrooms
    L: Salad w/ WF Asian dressing; IP Leek Soup
    D: We're having a catered party tonight, but I made sure there are items on the menu I can eat: cocktail shrimp and chicken satay (no sauce) and veggies.
  • B--IP omelette with black coffee (I'm trying to get used to drinking it black)
    L--IP chicken soup with steamed broccoli
    D- 4 oz grilled chicken and TBD vegetables.

Its tomorrow thats going to be a problem for me...LOL. But I think I have it worked out.
  • WI -3
    Water!
    B: IP Dk Choc Pudding shake made w/ 8 oz coffee, coffee ice cubes & spinach
    L: hmmm...mushroom soup w/ pureed veggies. Have some veggies to use up before we leave for FL

D: Family christmas eve. Meatballs, veggies, salad.
    Having a small piece of sugar-free pumpkin dessert I'm making for a diabetic family member (instead of a restricted today). Its an Atkins recipe I've made before. None coming home with me. Leaving it for the diabetic family member who is visiting for the week.

S: Cocomint cream
  • Phase 3ish day.
    Breakfast--scrambled egg whites with spinach, mushrooms, green peppers, 2 clementines (love those little buggers.)
    Lunch--big salad with tuna fish, evoo, and vin
    Snack--greek yogurt and zucchini chips
    Dinner--Taco Salad
    Snack--Cocomint pudding bark
  • HGAMRoth, I have to ask, what is a cocomint pudding bark?
  • Quote: HGAMRoth, I have to ask, what is a cocomint pudding bark?
    I use the WLS cocomint pudding and add 3-4 oz of water and poor on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes. I think there is a recipe in the recipe threads. I am really bad about remembering where and posting a link. Sorry.