3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ice Chips Xylitol Candies (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/271795-ice-chips-xylitol-candies.html)

lisa32989 12-21-2012 12:05 PM

Ice Chips Xylitol Candies

Has anyone heard of these or tried them?
Here is their website Ice Chips
I just heard about them on a video from an IP clinic on Facebook.

I was thinking for those times at work when my mouth is just REALLY tasting nasty...I KNOW my breath has to be atrocious. I was working with a preschooler the other day who complained (very loudly I might add - in a way only little ones can do :o) about my breath. And that day I wasn't really feeling the mouth yuck, but I WAS coming down with this cold, which may have contributed to it.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting some of these for "those times". I'd stick with the minty ones. I'm really not looking to get "hooked" on any new flavors. The therapeutic pack also looks interesting & may be the "ticket" for soothing winter colds...Checking their store locator, I see ONE WHOLE store in the St Louis area sells them. Luckily it is less than 3 mi from my house so I think I'll go down and see what they have.

The danger I see is going "over" on the servings. As long as we stick with serving size, the product is 0/0/0 but too many could push a person higher on those categories.

Debrasb 12-21-2012 12:58 PM

My husband tried them--he got them from ideal to go. They tasted fine. My coach does not allow them, so I use binaca fastblast spray which my coach sells. They have it on amazon.com too. I love it and use it throughout the day--very minty fresh :-)

Beck81 12-21-2012 02:03 PM

I use Altoids smalls. They have sorbitol and sucralose.

Lizzy63 12-21-2012 02:06 PM

I use Bianca too. You can get it Walgreens.

Alma4343 12-21-2012 03:31 PM

Funny, but the ladies who came up with these were on Shark Tank this year. Guess they are doing really well.

BeckyS25 12-24-2012 08:18 PM

I was told I can use the Listerine strips and spray. You can find them in the toothpaste isles. They use sucralose, and I have found berry flavors before. I keep them scattered everywhere for the bad taste this diet creates.

pekelvr 12-24-2012 09:15 PM

I really want to try these. Saw the ladies on Shark Tank as well. Not sure what flavors will be available. I did a search and there is only one store in my whole city that sells the product. I will let you know what I discover.

Willi 12-26-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyS25 (Post 4564045)
I was told I can use the Listerine strips and spray. You can find them in the toothpaste isles. They use sucralose, and I have found berry flavors before. I keep them scattered everywhere for the bad taste this diet creates.

I use these too, in the mint flavor. Haven't heard of the ones you asked about Lisa.

this girl is awake 12-26-2012 03:31 PM

My coach said that I can have xylitol gum so I did order some of these, I'll let you know how they are.