3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Friday 12/21/2012 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/271789-ip-daily-chat-friday-12-21-2012-a.html)

usmcvet 12-21-2012 02:30 PM

Soooo is it freaking Tuesday morning yet or what!!!! I'm getting so excited to watch my kids open their gifts.

Alma4343 12-21-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1Texan (Post 4561870)
Good Morning Everyone. Since my coach is out until next week, I had my own WI at the house. My scale showed another 5 lbs gone and another notch on the belt this morning. Feeling really good heading into the VERY LONG weekend. Stay strong out there!!! :D

You are doing excellent. That new pants size will be here soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdoll74 (Post 4561884)
Nice weigh in A1Texan!:cb:

Good morning everyone! Was so happy to slip into a size 8 jeans this morning and a medium sweater. I thought the size 8's wouldn't be for a couple weeks yet. The sizes seem to be going down a lot faster than the lbs for me now. I also need my brain to catch up to my size. =) I keep thinking I am a larger size than I really am.

Size 8 is awesome! Congratulations on getting in them early

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammie12 (Post 4561899)
Good Morning everyone so glad it's friday. It is pouring out here so I'm debating if I am going shopping now or later on. Congrats Texan on your weight loss & also to Ragdoll on your smaller sizes.. I have already gone down 1 size in pants but looking forward to it happening faster.

I say go now if you have not already, Christmas crowds uughh

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepperTown (Post 4561953)
Well, I'm alive! I'm still here! I survived the end of the world!!!
Good morning from Canada :-) Started snowing here yesterday and this morning my hubby snowplowed almost 1 foot of snow and it's still snowing!!!
This morning, after my shower, I put on some pants I hadn't worn in awhile. They fell off me!!! Now I'm down to 2 pairs of pants, plus the new ones I bought yesterday which are 3 sizes smaller than what I normally buy!!!
Very proud of myself, despite the fact that my scale says I didn't lose weight, but my mirror and my clothes says I did :-)
Very happy today :-D

GREAT job.

Well, I am waiting on my friends to get off work and then driving to the mountains to go skiing. It has really been dumping snow in Washington so I am very excited to ski for a few days. However, I am not really looking forward to the snowy drive. Merry Christmas everyone!

Fishette 12-21-2012 05:25 PM

Ablever- I hear you...I found myself having cravings today because I had to put my 8 hours in at work even though there wasn't anything to do and most of the staff had gone home. I think my big trigger is boredom. I'm much better when I have something challenging to think about. That, and being tired I guess.

pekelvr 12-21-2012 08:07 PM

wow what a great start you have going!! keep the focus

IdealProteinNewbie 12-21-2012 08:31 PM

I have "lurked" for many months and am just posting on my first thread! I am offically down 80 pounds as of today (with about 40 to go, which I know I can achieve) and have this board to thank for their awesome ideas and encouragement!!!

IdealProteinNewbie 12-21-2012 08:40 PM

Forgot to mention, my coach told me that she received an email from IP headquarters today...the peanut soy puffs are being discontinued and whatever the warehouse has in stock is all that's left. Stock up while they're available!!!

usmcvet 12-21-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1Texan (Post 4561870)
Good Morning Everyone. Since my coach is out until next week, I had my own WI at the house. My scale showed another 5 lbs gone and another notch on the belt this morning. Feeling really good heading into the VERY LONG weekend. Stay strong out there!!! :D

Awesome

SoSo 12-21-2012 08:45 PM

Hello everyone ! Just wanted to say I met my goal YES I met my goal !!!!! 73 pounds in 30 weeks !! Geaux me !! If someone would be kind enough to tell me how to up load a pic I would love to share a recent pic. Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas !

Fishette 12-21-2012 09:02 PM

SoSo, IPNewbie - you guys are awesome! Please do load some pics. When you post, scroll down below the typing area and you will see a section with a button Manage Attachments.

IdealProteinNewbie 12-21-2012 09:13 PM

Thanks Fishette...love all your knitting photos, especially the cute model who is posing in them! Also, loved when you said you're not stopping at "good enough" but are going all the way to "fabulous!" That stuck in my head and is what I'm going for!!!

Fishette 12-21-2012 09:31 PM

I would have to say that 80 pounds is absolutely fabulous!!! You will see so many fast changes on the last 40 that you will be constantly inspired to go all the way! I'm now working on the last few pounds that will get me in my fabulous white pants. Oh so close, but I think it will take a bit more than 2 pounds before I dare go out in public in them. We'll see...

PepperTown 12-21-2012 09:48 PM

I'm learing so much from all of you. Thank you :-)
If I'm not hungry for my salad, can I have it in the afternoon or in the evening?
If I'm not hungry for my 3rd IP package, is it OK to go without it?

IdealProteinNewbie 12-21-2012 09:50 PM

Pepper: Lettuce (salad) is optional. It is a good filler and helps to keep you regular but it not mandatory. Yes, you need the 3rd packet. This is a very low calorie plan and you need the protein to keep the fat burning going!!!

PepperTown 12-21-2012 10:27 PM

Speaking of 'regularity', I am constipated. I spoke to my clinic about it and they wanted to sell me a Fibre-based constipation supplement which costs $50.00 !!! I went to a pharmacy and bought a less expensive brand, but it doesn't help.
What to do???

Fishette 12-21-2012 10:34 PM

Pepper- use the Search This Forum button along the top bar, and you will find quite a lot of advice on constipation.

Here is a link to a thread with several good ideas:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...y-may-tmi.html