Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #16  

ALMA - thanks, I have to keep reminding myself that this journey is not just til I meet my goal weight but a life long change in how I eat. Yesterday I was actually worried about how I could weigh myself after surgery when I get home. I will still be on morphine! I can skip the scale for a while and heal instead! I guess its easier for me to focus on the weight right now than the surgery
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #17  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning everyone! I am so happy to say that the changes that I made, mostly mentally, have helped me to do much better this week. I gave myself "permission" not to be 100% until some of the stress I've been dealing with lately goes away. I decided to focus on maintenance rather than loss...and I ended up losing 2lbs! I needed the emotional peace of mind that this has allowed me, but it was really nice to see the loss this morning, especially after the huge gain last week!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #18  
Restart: 1/5/15

S/C/G: 212/199.2/140

Height: 5'9"/36 yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
Good morning everyone! I am so happy to say that the changes that I made, mostly mentally, have helped me to do much better this week. I gave myself "permission" not to be 100% until some of the stress I've been dealing with lately goes away. I decided to focus on maintenance rather than loss...and I ended up losing 2lbs! I needed the emotional peace of mind that this has allowed me, but it was really nice to see the loss this morning, especially after the huge gain last week!

YAY!!! So glad you are feeling a bit better! I'm pulling for you!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:10 AM   #19  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Drum roll please....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig-Xnd-kLic&feature=plcp
Old 12-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #20  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

WUV you look AMAZING!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
WUV you look AMAZING!!!
ditto!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleblower View Post
Off to my first WI in about an hour. I'll post an update later on, but according to my scale (normally very accurate) I've lost 5 pounds.

Have a great day, everyone!!
Best of luck!! Keep us posted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3girls View Post
It has been two weeks since I have been on here, but I want to thank everyone for the suggestions on what to take to a Christmas party. They all sounded great. But, me being me, I ran out of time and ended up taking a veggie tray and fruit bowl from Costco. I was actually thanked by at least four people for bringing something healthy

Today was weigh in 20. I am down 3.2lbs and 1-1/2". It is nice to finally solidly be in the 40s even with the daily flucuations.

I hope everyone has a great day.
I think I have been here too long! I thought of all you gals this morning at WI. There was an older woman there who was telling the coaches, " I am old enough not to care if I bring my own soy snacks to a party!!" LOVED IT.

Quote:

So happy for you Bella. Stress plays so much more into our health than we realize. (((Hugs)))

I had WI today. I am shocked. Just coming out of my daze. I lost 4lbs for a total of 25lbs thus far!! Skinny rockin bod coach was so happy for me. Coach I usually lose the most with was ok. I swear these women are constant PMS.
I wanted to celebrate but had no idea what to do.

I went to the consignment shop next door and bought 2 tops for 21. One was an 18/20, the other 14/16. The latter was a bit snug (and I had on the worst bra possible) but I think will be fine by Christmas or New Year.

Then, rebel that I am, I had extra EAS drink in my coffee and the vanilla rice crispy bar for breakfast. Yes, I will have another restricted for snack tonight!!!

I can't thank Scorbett enough for helping me decide about IP and letting me know about this place. She and all of you have help make a positive differnce in my life and I am grateful!!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #23  

Height: 5'4"

Wuv~amazing!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 146/120/105

Height: 5'0" on a good day :)

Good morning, everyone. Been a tough week and I'm afraid to get on the scale this week. Everyone seems to be doing well but I'm stalled and stressed. Probably a cyclical thing, too. I'm stalled so it's stessing me out, I'm stressed out so it's causing a stall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alma4343 View Post
Good Morning IPeople. As usual, looks like everyone is doing GREAT. I think the key is to keep coming back here!

ragdoll: Boots! Fitting over jeans. That is great. I love that look

bubbleblower: Good luck at weigh in. Sounds like you are going to rock it!

maezy1: With everything you have going on it is amazing you have stayed on plan. So impressive. I am glad to hear the cast is off!

mommyof3girls: 3.2 lbs down! Great. One for each girl and a little to spare. SIZE 6!!! All I can say is WOW!

scorbett1103: Thanks for posting the comparison pictures. You look awesome. Congrats on the 2.2 down!
Alma, everything I wanted to mention, you eloquently did for me so I'm just going to cheat and say: DITTO!

Quote:

Thank you for being a wonderful example of self-love and kindness. Sometimes that decision to give yourself permission to let go of expectations and constraints is all that's needed to keep us moving forward. You've reminded me of that this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
I wanted to celebrate but had no idea what to do.

I went to the consignment shop next door and bought 2 tops for 21. One was an 18/20, the other 14/16. The latter was a bit snug (and I had on the worst bra possible) but I think will be fine by Christmas or New Year.

Then, rebel that I am, I had extra EAS drink in my coffee and the vanilla rice crispy bar for breakfast. Yes, I will have another restricted for snack tonight!!!

I can't thank Scorbett enough for helping me decide about IP and letting me know about this place. She and all of you have help make a positive differnce in my life and I am grateful!!
Sounds like a wonderful way to be good to yourself! Congrats!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 146/120/105

Height: 5'0" on a good day :)

Congrats, Wuv! You're such an inspiration!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

All I can say is...WOW WUV!! AHMAZING!

I finally did it...I'm into the 160's!! I was 169.0 on the scale this morning! I'm just over the moon happy
Old 12-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #27  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Suchawittygal - congrats on breaking into the 60's!!!

Ninjanurse - you are doing all the hard work here, sister, great job!!!

Wuv - once again, you look incredible!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 171/162.5/130

Height: 5'2

Can anyone tell me their average carb count in a day? Each type of IP food varies?
Old 12-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Gah!!! I'm miserably sick. But oh well, I'm powering through. You all here have been so inspiring. Enough to keep me on plan even though I have 0 energy to cook the food I know I should be eating, I'm doing my best.
I had a shocking loss on the scale this morning, but I drank a ton yesterday, so I think that it must be the sickness making me lose any water retention. I'll take it, but I sure hope it doesn't go right back on after I get better.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiree13 View Post
So today is supposed to be a Lucky Day!

Wishing everyone here a bit of good luck for the Holidays and today especially. It may come in many forms... if you believe in luck - that is!

Lucky weigh in?
Lucky ticket?
Gettin' Lucky!

Enjoy the Day, we wont see this 12-12-12 again in our lifetime!

Do something special for yourself today!
LOL I stole all the luck when I got married on 7/7/07! Hubby says he never forgets an anniversary!
Closed Thread