Best soups? Other suggestions for first order?

• I have to place my first order soon, so I really haven't had a chance to try a lot. My appointment is on Wednesday and my coach would like my order by tomorrow (Monday). So far I like the leek soup and chili okay. I haven't tried any of the others yet. I'm wondering how the broccoli and cheese soup is.

Any other 'must try's'? I'm not a big fan of their snack bars I've tried (white choc cinnamon and cookies and cream). I'll be away for 4.5 days this week (2 nights hotel and 2 nights at a friend's) so I'm also trying to think of what will be easiest, and may end up using the Advantage RTDs since I tried one today and it was very good. Not sure how that will go over, but I'm not willing to pay what they want for the IP product (which sounds like it's essentially the same).

Suggestions appreciated.
  • Quote: I have to place my first order soon, so I really haven't had a chance to try a lot. My appointment is on Wednesday and my coach would like my order by tomorrow (Monday). So far I like the leek soup and chili okay. I haven't tried any of the others yet. I'm wondering how the broccoli and cheese soup is.

Any other 'must try's'? I'm not a big fan of their snack bars I've tried (white choc cinnamon and cookies and cream). I'll be away for 4.5 days this week (2 nights hotel and 2 nights at a friend's) so I'm also trying to think of what will be easiest, and may end up using the Advantage RTDs since I tried one today and it was very good. Not sure how that will go over, but I'm not willing to pay what they want for the IP product (which sounds like it's essentially the same).

Suggestions appreciated.
    I like the broccoli and cheese soup and the mushroom soup. I don't use as much water to make them creamier and use 2cups of broccoli or mushrooms with the soup of the same. I also use hot pepper in the broccoli cheese and thyme, rosemary in the mushroom.
  • I like the broccoli and cheese and eat it almost every day. Im switching from IP to alternatives this week as well. Broc & Chees and Leek are my favs. Waiting to see what the altern Broc & cheeses tastes like. Cannot find an alternative leek though.
    and yes, I use the EAS instead of the IP
  • My favs are creamy chicken and mushroom. I gave the brocc cheese to my mom. She likes it more than I do. I liked the leek at first but now I've settled just on chicken and mushroom. Tastes seem to change.
    I thicken my soups with pureed veggies. Lots of great ideas in the veggie puree thread (can find in first post of the daily thread).

You'll get as many different opinions as you ask people. If you ever buy something you don't like, you can probably find people to trade with. Just bump the trade thread.
  • Quote:
    My favs are creamy chicken and mushroom. I gave the brocc cheese to my mom. She likes it more than I do. I liked the leek at first but now I've settled just on chicken and mushroom. Tastes seem to change.
    I thicken my soups with pureed veggies. Lots of great ideas in the veggie puree thread (can find in first post of the daily thread).

You'll get as many different opinions as you ask people. If you ever buy something you don't like, you can probably find people to trade with. Just bump the trade thread.
    Thanks for the tips, and the note about the trade thread! I hadn't realized there was one; I know that will help!!

Quote:
    I like the broccoli and cheese soup and the mushroom soup. I don't use as much water to make them creamier and use 2cups of broccoli or mushrooms with the soup of the same. I also use hot pepper in the broccoli cheese and thyme, rosemary in the mushroom.
    Thanks! I'm thinking I can do the soup with a salad for lunch and easily make a meal with it. Especially in the wintertime, the soup seems to keep me satisfied through the afternoon.

Quote:
    I like the broccoli and cheese and eat it almost every day. Im switching from IP to alternatives this week as well. Broc & Chees and Leek are my favs. Waiting to see what the altern Broc & cheeses tastes like. Cannot find an alternative leek though.
    and yes, I use the EAS instead of the IP
    I'll be watching for you feedback on the alternative Broccoli and Cheese soups, and will be interested if you find the Leek!

Thanks everyone!