MAKE your OWN Ideal Protein Travel Survival Kit Bag!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • some newbies asked about my IP Travel Survival Kit Bag.... so I thought I'd re-post and share again...and maybe diva will share hers too, and any others who have made one!!

nice....with handles...easy to carry my supplies...

vitamins....sf syrups....vinegar and oil in a tiny spray bottle...stevia drops...my key lime flavoring....lemon and lime water flavors....its all about the flavors!!! and of course my burts bees chapstick....cause i never leave home without one!! haha

i bought one of the travel bags from the cosmetic center....and used the "shampoo bottles, etc" for my SF syrups and salad dressings!!

tucked away inside the main compartment...my IP packets, jay robb protein powders in single serve baggies...coffee...nothing but folgers....so i take my own coffee! hahah....my menus and all the things i have planned including my little request strips!! all together in an easy to carry tote!!
  • WOW...you are super organized there.

My travel kit is usually a big storage zip lock with packets, bars, single serve WF dressings and a smaller zip loc with my supplements.
  • Rainbow, you are amazing!

p.s. I mentioned this in the 100% thread while you were gone, but your truffles are seriously TO DIE FOR!
  • Quote: Rainbow, you are amazing!

p.s. I mentioned this in the 100% thread while you were gone, but your truffles are seriously TO DIE FOR!
    aww thank you!! i made 3 batches for my holiday trip...they freeze perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!! and i can just grab one or two anytime i want one!! haha
  • Quote: WOW...you are super organized there.

My travel kit is usually a big storage zip lock with packets, bars, single serve WF dressings and a smaller zip loc with my supplements.
    i started that way too, but was traveling a bit more than normal so came up with this idea! i love it....i can even carry it into a restaurant with me with ease!!!
  • Quote: i started that way too, but was traveling a bit more than normal so came up with this idea! i love it....i can even carry it into a restaurant with me with ease!!!
    Wow! Love this idea! Thanks
  • Rainbowsmiles what a great idea !!!!! I thought I was doing good with my bar, ip packet, Stevia and bottled water in my purse. It gets heavy at times. This is priceless !!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Brilliance!
    Like your recipes, of course!
  • Sorry to get off subject but where can I find this truffles recipe? Sounds amazing and if its one of rainbows recipes I'm sure it is!
  • Rainbow, after seeing this, I looked a good but for a comparable bag, but couldn't find one. Can you please share who made yours? Friday thanks b
  • Quote: Rainbow, after seeing this, I looked a good but for a comparable bag, but couldn't find one. Can you please share who made yours? Friday thanks b
    Me thinks that is a VERA BRADLEY BAG. I love VB bags. Now I have an excuse to get another. LOL..great and creative Rainbow...
  • It looks like one, doesn't it? I searched The Vera Bradley online store and couldn't find it. If it is, I hope it has not been discontinued!

P.S. proofreading from now on when TFCing and sleepy! Glad you could decipher my intent!
  • What a wonderful kit - no wonder you are doing so well! Thank you so much for the ideas!
  • Rainbow, that bag is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to go shopping for something similar. You are a genius. I would never have thought of this! You never cease to amaze....oh, and thanks for posting the Incredible Weight Loss Center info--so many new ideas!
  • Rainbow, you should make those and sell them! What a great gift for friends on IP!!!