Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #151  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

CONGRATULATIONS, HALFAGAIN! That is AWESOME!!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #152  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
I hit my 100 lb loss mark today! I'm so excited! I'll have to do new photos today, but I just had to say something here quick.
so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go!!!!!!!!!! such an inspiration!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #153  

Quote:
I hit my 100 lb loss mark today! I'm so excited! I'll have to do new photos today, but I just had to say something here quick.

AND THE CENTURY CLUB GROWS!!!
Molly has some great company!!!!

Last edited by lisa32989; 12-07-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #154  
IPA

S/C/G: 255.4/251.2/180

Height: 5'5"

Halfagain...CONGRATULATIONS! Woo Hoo! You are a wonderful inspiration to me.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #155  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleblower View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just started yesterday and am happy to have found this group. So far the diet is easy (I know; that's probably easy to say after just one day on the plan!). The only problem I'm having so far is a killer headache, but I'm hoping that will go away over the next few days.

I don't have as much weight to lose as some (I'm at 160 and my goal is 135; height is 66.5"), but I'm finally feeling like I may have found a diet that will work for me. For the past 15 years it's been a constant struggle.

DH and I are going away for a long weekend next weekend and then will be away for a couple of weeks over the holidays. Guess I'm going to have a lot of IP food in my bag! I thought about waiting until after the holidays to start, but that probably would have meant just having more to lose when I finally did get started.

Come here often. This is the best bunch of people and the best program you could find. I was like you and had given up on ever losing weight as nothing seemed to work. But it has.

As for the headaches. I know some mentioned that they will go away (just carb withdrawls) but it is also with the withdrawls and extra water being eliminated there is an electrolyte imbalance. Take a teaspoon of salt on your hand and lick it off and drink a glass of water (or put the salt in the water). You should see the headache go away quickly. Soon, a couple more days, you'll be in ketosis and things will get even better.

For traveling, you need Rainbow's IP survival bag (see in in this thread, http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...18-12-a-5.html scroll down almost to the bottom of the page) She'll tell you it was a lifesaver. I travel a lot, but mine is not this cute and organized.

Quote:

:

:

to the CENTURY CLUB. Nice to have you here with us.

Molly

Last edited by WingnutandMe; 12-07-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #156  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Thanks everyone! Wow, honestly loosing 100 lbs has always seems like a far off daydream to reach. Goodness knows I've dieted where I had at least that amount to loose many times in my lifetime and I have never achieved this milestone before. I'm really happy, yet somewhat surprised, that I have come so far. I know I will have other milestones I will meet, and I will get to maintenance. I will not let anything get in my way of accomplishing feeling healthy and to feel good about how I fit in clothing, and other places (aka movie theater seats, airplanes, etc). I know for sure my goal is under 200 lbs. How far under 200 is yet to be decided for certain. DH assures me that lots of cookie baking is in order - to achieve my goals He is willing to commit to helping me.

Not only am I feeling healthier now, my skin and nails are in the best shape they have been in since I can remember. Pre-teen years maybe they were this nice. Not sure if it's the diet, water, or supplements, but wow! What a change. Also my blood work I had done a couple weeks ago came back with everything being great. I'm wearing smaller clothing, smaller shoes, I can fit in a coffee house booth easily now. So many changes have happened over this 23 (had to look it up) weeks... I'm just amazed. I look forward to changing sizes faster, seeing very sizes I haven't seen in years be wearable for me. Seeing what size I end up wearing at 199 lbs, and making the call how much more I want to go. It really isn't about the size, or the lbs on the scale after 199.... it's about how I feel, still I'm looking forward to that journey,

I really appreciate everyone's support here - it means so much to just get the motivation and ideas from you all. LOL so in a long winded way - I'm saying I am not relaxing my resolve, or kicking back now. I want to be done with this phase 1 busiess ASAP! Soooo.. (raising my water glass) here's to at least another 55 lbs off of me, and sticking to the plan!

Last edited by Halfagain; 12-07-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #157  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Thanks everyone! Wow, honestly loosing 100 lbs has always seems like a far off daydream to reach. Goodness knows I've dieted where I had at least that amount to loose many times in my lifetime and I have never achieved this milestone before. I'm really happy, yet somewhat surprised, that I have come so far. I know I will have other milestones I will meet, and I will get to maintenance. I will not let anything get in my way of accomplishing feeling healthy and to feel good about how I fit in clothing, and other places (aka movie theater seats, airplanes, etc). I know for sure my goal is under 200 lbs. How far under 200 is yet to be decided for certain. DH assures me that lots of cookie baking is in order - to achieve my goals He is willing to commit to helping me.

Not only am I feeling healthier now, my skin and nails are in the best shape they have been in since I can remember. Pre-teen years maybe they were this nice. Not sure if it's the diet, water, or supplements, but wow! What a change. Also my blood work I had done a couple weeks ago came back with everything being great. I'm wearing smaller clothing, smaller shoes, I can fit in a coffee house booth easily now. So many changes have happened over this 23 (had to look it up) weeks... I'm just amazed. I look forward to changing sizes faster, seeing very sizes I haven't seen in years be wearable for me. Seeing what size I end up wearing at 199 lbs, and making the call how much more I want to go. It really isn't about the size, or the lbs on the scale after 199.... it's about how I feel, still I'm looking forward to that journey,

I really appreciate everyone's support here - it means so much to just get the motivation and ideas from you all. LOL so in a long winded way - I'm saying I am not relaxing my resolve, or kicking back now. I want to be done with this phase 1 busiess ASAP! Soooo.. (raising my water glass) here's to at least another 55 lbs off of me, and sticking to the plan!

I'll raise a glass to that! I'm chuckling too, at your hubby's comment. Lots of cookie making will for sure speed the weight loss. After all, we have to let our VIPs feel part of the process! Congrats again. You are certainly very well on your way to a much healthier, happier you.

Last edited by evepet; 12-07-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #158  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:

every time i read about your journey i get more and more excited!!! you inspire me so much!! i've had a slack 2 days...hit a stall and let it discourage me and i love reading all the motivating posts like this one!!

love u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #159  
Feed Your Freedom

so tomorrow night is my hubbys christmas party...a somewhat formal affair....so i thought i'd ask your opinion on which dress to wear!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #160  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Definitely the black! You look festive in either one!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #161  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
so tomorrow night is my hubbys christmas party...a somewhat formal affair....so i thought i'd ask your opinion on which dress to wear!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them both! I can see the delima. I am going to say the black one, just because I love that lacy bit at the neck so much. You are beautiful which ever you wear. Have a wonderful night out!

thank you for the sweet comments on my post too!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #162  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

help!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love blue, but my first impression is definitely the black. You're getting skinny, but black is sooooo slimming. When I wear black slacks to work, I get 3 or 4 times the compliments and weight loss comments. I think you'll wow them in that black dress. Way to go, gf.

Have a great time.
Molly
Old 12-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #163  
Started IP 7/20/2012

S/C/G: 250.4/???/155

Quote:
You look awesome in both but I'd definitely go with the black one!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleblower View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just started yesterday and am happy to have found this group. So far the diet is easy (I know; that's probably easy to say after just one day on the plan!). The only problem I'm having so far is a killer headache, but I'm hoping that will go away over the next few days.

I don't have as much weight to lose as some (I'm at 160 and my goal is 135; height is 66.5"), but I'm finally feeling like I may have found a diet that will work for me. For the past 15 years it's been a constant struggle.

DH and I are going away for a long weekend next weekend and then will be away for a couple of weeks over the holidays. Guess I'm going to have a lot of IP food in my bag! I thought about waiting until after the holidays to start, but that probably would have meant just having more to lose when I finally did get started.
Welcome! This is a great place for support and ideas.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Wonderful news!! Congrats!! I am sure you look beautiful!!
Closed Thread