3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 11/29/2012 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/270725-ip-daily-chat-thursday-11-29-2012-a.html)

mompattie 11-29-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rofl306 (Post 4542507)
What great losses and motivation I have read the last couple of days! Congrats to all of you that keep positive! For those of you struggling, remember that you have choices. Following the program is a choice that you make so don't fight with yourself.

I am at the hair salon getting my roots touched up and a trim or cut - I haven't decided. It is so good to look in the mirror and recognize myself looking back. I sure never felt those extra pounds were mine.

Have a GREAT day everyone!

You are doing sooo great!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaNurse (Post 4542549)
Why am I upset about this ???

I ordered this tunic (I believe) the MIDDLE of October. Started IP the end of October. It was on back order and I forgot about it 1/2 the time. Right before Thanksgiving, I called the company and asked about the back order. I also asked about changing the size. I had to go to work so once I got the info and a little run around, (they are usually good,but when I talk to the CS who's a guy, he's clueless) I thought I will follow-up tomorrow. Well, even though the guy on the phone said it was back ordered for a few more days, it was shipped the very next day. Size 22.
I figured I would try it anyway, you know how brands all fit different. Well, it was huge. About 2+inches on each side. It's so soft and pretty, I thought I'll keep it, use it as a dress with black tights and boots (I don't own;)).
Well, I decided to call this morning and order an 18. By the time I get it, who knows how the 20 will fit. Of course, it's a popular item. The 18 is out of stock with no back order noted at this time.
Should I wait or just send it back?? It's so pretty IRL, but at this rate, it might be Spring when I can order it and what size will I need then?? I still have 30 days to think about it.

http://www.simplybe.com/content/ebiz...reyprint_s.jpg

Send it back. Good choice. Too big for a skinny chick!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DezD (Post 4542628)
Well.....I'm back after a long break and after gaining back almost 20lbs. I went through quite a bit this year with my husband being in and out of the hospital while undergoing chemo treatments. I definitely put my health on hold for a while and use the lack of time and resources as an excuse to eat with reckless abandon. He passed away in September and for the past two months or so I didn't pay much attention to my eating. I have been back on the diet for about a week and a half and am down a couple of pounds. I haven't gone back to my IP clinic (except to buy food), because I don't want to see just how much damage I did with my body fat until I get closer to where I was before.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. You are amazing to get back to taking care of yourself so quickly. :hug:

lisa32989 11-29-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMB (Post 4543137)
I bought 2 rotini packages, but the instructions aren't written on the bag. Can someone let me know how to make it?

I had the same problem. Someone told me to cook it just like pasta. It is in the pasta thread.

SDChickie 11-29-2012 11:34 PM

Down 2 pounds at tonight's WI, which I was quite happy with considering that I went back to evening WIs after two weeks of morning WIs. Don't know about everyone else, but I can guarantee a 2 pound difference between am and pm due to water weight... 4 pounds if you factor in clothes! Lol! In any case, I'm happy to still averaging 3.7 pounds/week after 15 weeks despite incorporating running and Zumba into my schedule! Woo hoo!

JenRem 11-30-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChickie (Post 4543258)
Down 2 pounds at tonight's WI, which I was quite happy with considering that I went back to evening WIs after two weeks of morning WIs. Don't know about everyone else, but I can guarantee a 2 pound difference between am and pm due to water weight... 4 pounds if you factor in clothes! Lol! In any case, I'm happy to still averaging 3.7 pounds/week after 15 weeks despite incorporating running and Zumba into my schedule! Woo hoo!

SDChickie - Congrats! You have a terrific average going on there! I might be inspired to try some exercise. I've really wanted to, but didn't want to have it lessen my weekly weight loss. I'll consider doing a trial run for a month and see if I can be lucky like you and get great weekly weight loss along with releasing some stress thru good ole' sweating. Thanks for the info, Jen