Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #31  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaelbelle View Post
Ragdoll: You are almost 70% of the way there!
Thanks! I never looked at it that way. Makes me feel pretty darn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinie89 View Post
i just had my second weigh in lost another 8lbs im soo excited i cant belive how im feeling already 12 days in and 17lbs lighter - my coach got the new pasta in so i was very excited she had it so fast having it for lunch today =)
Fantastic 2nd weigh in!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #32  
Restart: 1/5/15

S/C/G: 212/199.2/140

Height: 5'9"/36 yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
Hi fellow IPers ,
Im trying to upload some pics of my journey on IP,Dec 1 will be 7 months and I have lost 70 pounds! If I can do it anybody can!!! Lets see if this works..
What a transformation! You look amazing!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneofThreeGirls View Post
I'm feeling very bummed today. I had to quit IP today, it is just too expensive for us right now, especially until the end of the holidays. Any tips for me to stay on track with a less expensive route? I've lost almost 20 lbs in 9 weeks...but that cost me over $1000. I just can't justify another $1000 to lose the other 20+ I want to lose. Why does this have to be soooo expensive?
Don't quit!! You are doing so well!! I just went to Target yesterday and got EAS shakes for $4.50 for a four pack. They also had Pure Protein bars for $12.29 for a box of 12. If you add this to some of the alternative products from Nashua Nutrition you can stay OP and still have the same variety as with IP. I was 100% IP until I hit maintenance and this is how I plan to stay at goal from here on. I hope you can make this work for you!
Good luck!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 274/212/190

Height: 5ft 3in

Waiting in office for my WI. They are moving upstairs in the same building so the office is a bit crazy. Ran into a co worker that started IP.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 200.2/135/115

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinie89 View Post
i just had my second weigh in lost another 8lbs im soo excited i cant belive how im feeling already 12 days in and 17lbs lighter - my coach got the new pasta in so i was very excited she had it so fast having it for lunch today =)
That's amazing! Congratulations!!
Old 11-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #36  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

on friday at my weigh in i had gained 3.4 pounds to bring me to 171.6 and it was TOM too.....so this morning I had to weigh myself since TOM is over and im down to 167.6....Made my morning! And gives me more reason to stay OP! Im 2.6 pounds away from being honest on my driver's liscence which shows the weight that I was when I was 16 (im now 24) I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #37  

WI Wednesday. My coach is gone this week. I'm not fond of sub coach.

I was down .6 and she started saying "water, water, water"
She has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what I do, what my food journal says, or that I take THREE liters of water to work with me (I've increased that from two)

It really bugs me when coaches (any coach) just give random "advice" without any knowledge or data to back it up. Suggestions based on facts/knowledge/info are one thing but just random spewing of "advice" serves no purpose whatsoever. I left annoyed.

I like my coach much better. She would have acknowledged the loss and we would have moved on. Some weeks are higher, some weeks are lower. I'm coming off a higher week. I didn't take the time to have sub coach measure me...she doesn't do it the same as my coach. I'll wait til next week...

Oh, by the way...the scale was DOWN!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Good afternoon Ladies! I expected to be on here earlier but I swear if we lost weight dealing with banks and such online we'd all be a size two!!!

WI today!!! I have lost a total of 18.6 pounds since I started and 6.5 inches in slightly under a month. I am hoping for 25lbs total by Christmas. (Maybe more??)

My math is a little off since I didn't put in the exact numbers at 1st but the scale said 248.8. Goodbye 50's at least this way!!!

The coach I liked was there today so I changed WI's to Wednesday. BUT, while she was friendly, she didn't say much just weighed and measured me. Thanks to you ladies, I know what I need to know and more. I even use the lingo there, told her I have been 100% OP.

I don't get it, they seem to be really friendly to some people and then to others, not so much. I have seen two of the same women every week and nothing besides hello and see you next week. I am certainly not looking for BFF's, but some recognition and encouragement would be nice. I felt like my coach was phoning it in, with her encouragement as well.

Am I expecting too much?? I know it will be easier not to be so friendly when I start to work with alternatives. I still need that weigh in and structure. I don't want to disappear from them and have them think I failed. GWIM??

I see that I am now privvy to the secret 3FC handshake and ticker, but I can't figure out how to change the ticker. HELP!!

BTW: I am in the middle of my pic. The woman on my left is my Mother. She was 85 in that pic, can you believe it?? She's been gone 2 1/2 yrs and some days it still hits me like a ton of bricks. That lovely lady I am holding is my BEAUTIFUL daughter, who's now 4 and 1/2 my height.

This is really one of the few sort of current pics taken of me. I wonder why I always hated having my pic taken???

Off to work I go......................
Old 11-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 205/182 start IP/170/125

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post

She has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what I do, what my food journal says, or that I take THREE liters of water to work with me (I've increased that from two)

It really bugs me when coaches (any coach) just give random "advice" without any knowledge or data to back it up. Suggestions based on facts/knowledge/info are one thing but just random spewing of "advice" serves no purpose whatsoever. I left annoyed.

I like my coach much better. She would have acknowledged the loss and we would have moved on. Some weeks are higher, some weeks are lower. I'm coming off a higher week. I didn't take the time to have sub coach measure me...she doesn't do it the same as my coach. I'll wait til next week...

i totally agree about the coach thing. When my coach isn't there, I just weigh and go on my merry way. Sorry you had to deal with that. Dont let her get you down

As for me, I weighed last wednesday b/c my coach was gone for my usual Saturday WI. was down .8 but was different gal so I didn't measure. I was not as faithful as the rest of you, I'll admit, I did cheat some so I am not expecting any results this weekend. But i did learn from my cheating. I was SOO sick from the fats/carbs that I don't think I will do it again!

Have a great week everyone!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 205/182 start IP/170/125

Cool

Ninjanurse, you are so awsome! I can see we are a lot alike I get the same feelings when I go to our other clinic, but my coach is awsome! Very encouraging/supportive/thoughtful. She has never had a down thing to say to me, and is always bumping me up! I have shared recipes and ideas with her that I have learned on here, and I too use the lingo I think they just think I am wierd LOL

Nice to see someone else does this stuff too!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #41  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post

I see that I am now privvy to the secret 3FC handshake and ticker, but I can't figure out how to change the ticker. HELP!!
Nice weigh in! Sorry about your mom. I lost my dad 7 years ago and I still have those days too.

To change your ticker, just go to User CP, then edit signature. At the bottom where the URL is typed out, just delete your old current weight and enter the new one in.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post

WI today!!! I have lost a total of 18.6 pounds since I started and 6.5 inches in slightly under a month. I am hoping for 25lbs total by Christmas. (Maybe more??)

Wow! Sweet! Great job!! Going at that rate you will be down 25lbs by Christmas no problem!

I'm counting the days until I'm privvy to that secret handshake and the ticker. I think I've almost earned my keep here. LOL
Old 11-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #43  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Afternoon...

Well..i started 5 days ago and ive lost 8 pounds so far..yippee!!!

So today ive been baking all day and all last night making all kinds of sweets and treats for Christmas for gifts for people..and i have not even tasted or craved any of it...Its like..all of the sudden my sweet tooth turned off and i have no desire for sugar..

On the other hand..im bummed! Im bummed because after getting over a kidney infection that landed me in the hospital, now i have swollen glands in my neck and i dont know why???? it hurts..and it hurts to swallow..and it feels almost like i cant swallow..which i assume is from the swelling...so back to the doctor again..
Old 11-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #44  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

NinjaNurse - way to GO woman! Enjoy being in the 240's because it isn't going to last I know what you mean about the coaching - I felt like if I was paying all this money for the clinic, they should at LEAST be as interested in my well being as my MD. Seems like some people have coaches that are really about the people, and others that are just about the business.

Oh and I have a bunch of scrubs that you can have if you need smaller sizes
Old 11-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #45  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post

I hear you on this one! When I was going to a coach I was drinking a minimum of 3L of water. She had a scale very similar to my bathroom scale that gave the water percentage, and it never changed once the entire 8 weeks I was there. She would do the "water water water" thing with me too. I finally told her that she needs to have her scale calibrated because mine at home had moved up during that time so I didn't know why hers hadn't but that I'm already drinking between 3-4L so there's no way I could drink more! I wasn't happy that day either, very annoying I agree!

Last edited by Bella73123; 11-28-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Closed Thread