Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #16  
Started IP 7/20/2012

S/C/G: 250.4/???/155

Height: 5'9"

Today my weigh-in was full of milestones and I just have to share! Not only did I lose 2.6 pounds, but also:

1. I have lost over 50 pounds!!
2. I made it to Onederland!!
3. My body fat percentage is now just under 40% at 39.8%!!

I have also lost 52.5 inches. I'm pretty happy today!

The coaches at my clinic said I was the first one who has come in after Thanksgiving and didn't cheat. I was 100% OP during the holiday, and I even had 22 people for Thanksgiving dinner and made all of our usual fattening dishes. We still have leftovers in the refrigerator but I haven't had even one lick or taste. I knew that if I did, it would make it much easier for the rest of the holiday season to take a taste here, a bite there, etc. But now I can tell myself that I've already made it this far and I don't want to blow it now. And for the first time in about 15 years, my new year's resolution won't be to start a diet. I'll just be continuing IP and am hoping to see my goal before springtime!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #17  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactor View Post
Today my weigh-in was full of milestones and I just have to share! Not only did I lose 2.6 pounds, but also:

The coaches at my clinic said I was the first one who has come in after Thanksgiving and didn't cheat. I was 100% OP during the holiday, and I even had 22 people for Thanksgiving dinner and made all of our usual fattening dishes. We still have leftovers in the refrigerator but I haven't had even one lick or taste. I knew that if I did, it would make it much easier for the rest of the holiday season to take a taste here, a bite there, etc. But now I can tell myself that I've already made it this far and I don't want to blow it now. And for the first time in about 15 years, my new year's resolution won't be to start a diet. I'll just be continuing IP and am hoping to see my goal before springtime!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #18  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

Amazing job!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #19  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

great job! its amazing how we can talk ourself into staying OP when we have the results we can get. Congrats and good LUCK to you getting to your goal....YOU will be there in NO time!
Quote:

Old 11-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #20  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

THAT'S AWESOME!! CONGRATS!!!!

Quote:

Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Great job exactor!

Maesy, my coach measures every other week.

Hope everyone is having a great day
Old 11-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstw1 View Post
I have a question: we are going to Disney World in a couple of weeks for 4 days, and the rooms have mini fridges and microwaves. I was going to make a few batches of crispy cereal pancakes and put them in sandwich bags and keep in the fridge to last for the 4 days so that I can put them in my purse or jacket and have them with veggies for lunch. Do you think they will keep OK for that amount of time?
Yup!!! I've done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmmommy2 View Post
Good morning everyone! Figured out I am about 3 pounds from my half way mark! WOOHOO. Been celebrating by getting myself a few new clothes. Don't want to go too wild because I expect my size to still change, but it feels good to get some new things too. Just special ordered some new bras. I am really hoping that I might actually be able to order a cute bra from victoria secret someday Right now, I need the lock n load type with at least 4 rows of hooks. However, I did go down 2 inches in the band size and 1 cup size, so YAY
at lock n load
me too
and I just ordered some new ones. My old ones are all stretched out b/c I was wearing things that were WAYYYY too small. Now everything is too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maezy1 View Post
rainy icky morning outside today and really wasn't in the best of moods. Went to my WI and lost 2.6lbs and was happy until she measured and only lost a half inch total. Got in the car and started to cry. Then I realized I am measuring every week which I am stopping as of this moment and that I just lost 2.6lbs!!! As LizRR said, BE THANKFUL!!!! OOPS I get t change my ticker!!!! to 232.8!
QUESTION - how often does everyone else measure? weekly, monthly
There is no crying in baseball or IP. Sometimes we lose weight on the scale, sometimes we lose inches. Sometimes we stay the same on one or BOTH. It is ALL GOOD.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/182

Height: 6'

Ok, so I finaaly had a lose that I can post about....1.8 lbs!!!
Finally more than 0.2 lb loss and I am so pumped.
Thank you to all those who helped me make a few tweeks last week, obviously they help. You are all my hero's of the day!
Old 11-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #24  

exactor and saskbushbunny !!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! so happy for you!!! Keep up the great work!!! you inspire others!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 144.4 /136.6 /103-105

Height: 4' 11"

Hello Everyone!

Today was weigh in for me .... 1.5lb loss TOM.
5 inches gone !!!!!!!!!
My size 10 jeans are getting a little big, where I have to keep pulling them up. So I guess in the next couple of days I'll be in the store shopping for smaller ones
Old 11-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #26  
IP Newbie

S/C/G: 180/136/130

Height: 5'2"

My weigh in today brought a .5 pound loss...I am not sad about that though, will take anything as it is still a loss!! 9.5 lbs to go!!! I can do this!!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #27  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwbunny View Post
My weigh in today brought a .5 pound loss...I am not sad about that though, will take anything as it is still a loss!! 9.5 lbs to go!!! I can do this!!
You CAN do this! Remember that the closer you get to a maintainable healthy weight, the slower the pounds will come off. You're doing great!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'3

I'M BACK!
I was 10 to 15lbs away from my ideal weight a year ago when I got extremely sick and had a major health scare. I was unable to workout, scared, and got depressed. That along with a medication that had a 50 lb average weight gain has me heavier then I have ever been. I've lost 15 lbs so far but as of today back on Ideal Protein using their products but mostly alternatives! I need to stay positive and cant wait to get back into the forum! I can do this and I can get back to where I was a year ago!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer456 View Post
I'M BACK!
I was 10 to 15lbs away from my ideal weight a year ago when I got extremely sick and had a major health scare. I was unable to workout, scared, and got depressed. That along with a medication that had a 50 lb average weight gain has me heavier then I have ever been. I've lost 15 lbs so far but as of today back on Ideal Protein using their products but mostly alternatives! I need to stay positive and cant wait to get back into the forum! I can do this and I can get back to where I was a year ago!
Oh my! I'm so glad you are well now! You have your doctor's clearance to begin IP, right?
Old 11-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #30  
mei

S/C/G: 293/289/185

Height: 5'7"

Lots of people hitting awesome milestones lately! Keep it up y'all!
Closed Thread