Old 09-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #1  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Starting Phase 1 again Monday after payday....need some reminders lol

So I have gained 13 pounds since getting off the program in January and im ready to get back on the wagon but this time with alternatives since my financial situation is a little tougher. I will be ordering off of Nashua and couldn't remember the stats for what is considered a "restricted" item. Also where can i get some vitamins.
jmuroff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #2  
Started IP 8/12/13

S/C/G: 226/183.6/150

Height: 5'1''

Info below was copied from other users - I'm just pasting the info here for you - if I'm wrong or there are better recommendations the other users will let you know asap all in love of course

Jamieson Vitavim Super (red box) and 14.97 for 90. You only take one per day versus two of the ip multi.

Jamieson Calcium Magnesium with Zinc, I forget how much and how many tabs, but cheaper than ip anyway! This one you take two instead of four per day

unrestricted (better if 80-120)
- under 160 calories
- less than 30% calories from fat (multiply “calories from fat” by 3; if lower than the total calories product is fine)
- 8g or less NET carbs (NET =total carbs minus fiber)
- above 17g net carbs is too high to be good for Phase 1
- at least 12-15g protein

Restricted – only once a day!
- under 200 calories
- 9g-16g net carbs - restricted

Super restricted (only twice per week)
- under 200 calories
- 17g net carbs

Shakes:
Around 100 calories per serving
less than 30% total calories from fat
8g or less carbs
at least 12-15g protein

Shakes myself and a lot of others use are the EAS Carb Control Shakes - Can be found at Wal-Mart and Target in 4 packs and Sams in 24 packs (prob Costco too - just not sure)
Other shakes people use are muscle milk LIGHT and pure protein the GNC brand shakes are a no go! too high in calories

Bars - Quest are good - GNC has them
EAS has bars that are good too
Pure protein has bars, but a few of them are NO NO's to much calories - best thing to do is do your research at home with your guidelines in front of u rather than at the store - I found i was more flustered at the store trying to see if i could have something or not ..

Protein Drinks
Syntrax Nectar is supposed to be good and is sold online and in Vitamin Shoppes - just check the nutrition info on individual flavors before you buy

And of course Nashua

Harris Teeter has Walden Farms Salad dressing and maybe some mayo - all other products have to be ordered online through Walden farms or Amazon - not sure of any other websites that have it - but a simple google search will fix that ..

3FC Family please correct me if I'm wrong on anything
caressme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #3  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

Waldens farms products are WAY cheaper from Dales Naturals Foods than Amazon Ive found.
clbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #4  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

thanks @caressme that was really helpful!!
jmuroff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #5  
Started IP 8/12/13

S/C/G: 226/183.6/150

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbott View Post
Waldens farms products are WAY cheaper from Dales Naturals Foods than Amazon Ive found.
AWWW we dont have one of those in MD or DC
caressme is offline   Reply With Quote