Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maezy1 View Post
My son just left to go back to college. He walked out the door, got in his truck, waved goodbye and I fell into a mushy pile of tears. He is just so much fun to be around. Lost my mom a few months ago and he kept my spirits high over Thanksgiving just having him around. I will recover.... He will be back in 3 weeks
Awww...hugs!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #62  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Aw hugs to you Maezy - I can't even imagine my little guys heading off to college but I know it's going to fly by in a flash. Hang in there!

So I survived Thanksgiving, my reunion, AND a birthday party today! Had a great time at all 3, stayed OP, and no guilt going into my WI on Wednesday Now if I can just get some promising news about my car, all will be right in the universe....but I'm looking at dealership ads just to be safe
Old 11-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #63  

Height: 5'5"

Evening, IPers! I am on week 5, have been lurking and reading for quite a while without posting. Just wanted to say I have gotten so much support just reading all your threads! Last Sunday was our Thanksgiving, and I was planning on having a "free day" but decided to get on 3FC real quick for some pep talk, and my resolve was renewed! I ended up just having turkey and spinach, and a very small piece of cheesecake. However, I still lost last week! This week I have not lost, though. My WI is tomorrow so we'll see what my coach suggests! Hope you are all having a great night!
Old 11-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #64  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Scorbett- WOW!! Is that a new photo? You are looking great!
Closed Thread